🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

Sean and Hayes start today's show by laying out their favorite places to escape to for summer vacation and scroll through Engineer Cody's Twitter feed. Then, Hayes' daughter HAYLEY HUNTLEY comes on the show to read some scripts, including Smirnoff Isis, H.R. K-cups, and more!

• Like 11

Reading the part about the Cody tweets put a big ol' smile between my cheeks

• Like 9

So funny how they essentially donate a twitter feed for him, because there's no way that gorillas paws could operate a twitter operation.

• Like 2

Well now I don't know whether to vest my time in the twitter feed, or the podcast. Such decisions....

Beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua beautiful Antigua

When I hear about vacation destinations, there is only one place beautiful enough for me.

PS - this is what we do now? Post before the episode is even out? In my day we were glad if the episode even got posted on the right day.

• Like 18

I made a goof here and I can't delete it cause the Man won't let me make a mistake for once in my life.

• Like 6

PS - this is what we do now? Post before the episode is even out? In my day we were glad if the episode even got posted on the right day.

• Like 1

In my day we were glad if the episode even got posted on the right day.

In my day we had to slay a troll just to get into the mountain where all the podcasts were kept.

• Like 12

In my day we had to walk 10 miles uphill just to get to the local podcast ranch.

• Like 10

One time when I was a kid I was listening to a podcast and someone flew a plane right into it. #insidejob

• Like 12

This is one of my new favorite episodes. Great work, Sean and Hayes! Still love you guys and stuff. Probably won't ever get rid of me. Especially now that you guys know how to pronounce my name right. That took a few months but I'm glad we're past that. Feeling nostalgic today.

• Like 11

First time foruming, however have been keeping my scoop troop journal current for a long while. The engineer cody boy twitter stuff is great fun.

hoping to run into hayes and sean at a fancy restaurant soon.

• Like 9

V impatient right now waiting for my fav podcast to drop

While you're doing that you should listen to episode 94 of Hollywood Handbook. It's really funny.

• Like 7

The Scripps buyout is going to be a problem as we go down the road on our HH (Hollywood Handbook) journey.

• Like 4