🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

Big Brother the reality show is cool, but literal Big Brother supervising the ad reads? Paging Dr. Orwell.

• Like 8

Very good ep.

I love some Cody bashing as I feel Cody is such a top Lad and he can handle the banter.

I've also found out today that, unbeknownst to myself, I am a 2 TIME PRO VERSIONER. Thanks to my dear friend nohorseman for alerting me that I had received said honour under a previous username and had somehow missed it. Probably laughing too much.

Pretty swell right? Expect my inevitable episode appearance in the coming weeks.

Ya boy out!

• Like 17

Just listened to this ep while walking to the gas station to get food because my mom is out of town so now my dad and I are struggling to survive.

V funny, v good

• Like 13

Great Ep!

I was just in Fenway last night so that segment resonated with me. Felt SO REAL because it incorporated places I KNOW. Hayley's Boston accent was very nice and very good.

Cody, please follow me back on Twitter!!!!

• Like 7

GRRRRREAT Ep. I'm a tony tiger man now.

I think I could listen to a "best" show length weekly, or even daily, podcast of just Sean and Hayes interacting with Cody. There's so much good stuff on Cody Boy's tweeter feed, they had to cut his tweet about 'finally learning how to eat shrimp' for time. Also cut for time:

• Cody is the real Silent Bob,
  • a Vine of him dancing with what appears to be an electric toothbrush in his mouth (he probably thought it was a microphone when he ordered it)
  • a series Vines of him putting coffee and butter in a blender and pouring it over ice into a stemless wine glass (he seems very confused in this one. Does he think that's how you make milkshakes?)
  • a Vine from 2 years ago seeming to suggest he quit smoking. I'd love an update on that
  • a link to a Canadian pharmacy. I'd click it, but I'm scared since I'm at work. Probably where he orders his triple-stacked zorros

that barely scratches the surface

• Like 10

Hayley's cup song is 1000x better than ann akendrick's. it was very nice

also I'm going to Fenway tonight and I can't wait to be blown up at the bean stand

• Like 14

Lotta Seattle stuff in this episode. Also this Reddit situation is getting outta control again.

• Like 14

Do we have to start up a gofundme or something to fund our own ads or do we have to come up with something bigger and better like hiring a plane to fly a banner over the Super Bowl or some other event that says "FORUMS R BETTER THAN REDDIT" or something?

• Like 8

My favorite part was when Hayes said that he kissed the janitorial staff and then later Sean mentioned that he was dressed up like a janitor

• Like 10

Do we have to start up a gofundme or something to fund our own ads or do we have to come up with something bigger and better like hiring a plane to fly a banner over the Super Bowl or some other event that says "FORUMS R BETTER THAN REDDIT" or something?

nah, it's enough to just know

• Like 9

Lotta Seattle stuff in this episode. Also this Reddit situation is getting outta control again.

What exactly is the "Reddit" situation? Are we not supposed to participate in r/earwolf and/or r/hollywoodhandbook?

• Like 4

nah, it's enough to just know

What exactly is the "Reddit" situation? Are we not supposed to participate in r/earwolf and/or r/hollywoodhandbook?

you guys reedort and ef scrapps are both listening right now. like, be cool.

• Like 6

Hayley's cup song is 1000x better than ann akendrick's. it was very nice

also I'm going to Fenway tonight and I can't wait to be blown up at the bean stand

Pedro is my favorite player. Buy him some beans for me.

• Like 3

I was really hoping that Sean's hedgehog/mom apology gif was real. Although, I'd even more so like to hear his splish splash voicemail.

• Like 2

I couldn't even handle the K-Cup songs.

I almost REKT my car from the lols, bruh

• Like 8

Thanks for cunningly expressing our collective anxiety over our relatively-independent podcast network getting bought out by old media in the ads

• Like 12

Shut! (my phone doesn't let me say naughty words) Now I'm all the way in the third page. How low have I fallen?

Anywhooo good ep with some hearty laughs and giggles.

• Like 9

Chanson, I was listening to some old (...but good!) eps of Reality Show Show, and I was perplexed by how to say your name. Driving in the car the other day, this stood out to me and I think I'll always remember from now on:

Thanks for ruining this song.

• Like 3

this ep had it all.

lessons about how to do cultural sensitivity.

the unbreakable bonds of family.

corporate protest.

selling out.

custodial fashion.

lawn care.

griswold's

rock'n'roll lifestyle.

aquatic leisure.

i must have laughed 4 times at the very least.

• Like 16