🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

i really want someone to make a video of the K-cup movie. I totally would, but I don't have a Keurig at home and my office has some shitty knock-off version that uses these weird bags (maybe they can be cast in the sequel, or be introduced as an antagonist at some point?)

Also: Should I start a podcast? Everyone else on the forum has one. I'm more of a lone wolf so I was thinking of a Scharpling style cast - unnecessarily long. I'll do a 5 minute intro song, and then take long musical breaks as well. I'll have conversations with people who are off mic. Oh, and dead air. Lots of dead air. Just the absence of sound that occurs when I'm thinking of what to say. I don't know if I can take callers, because who would call?

• Like 11

SteveH post count freaking me out.

edit> Oh thank goodness it changed.

• Like 4

rock'n'roll lifestyle.

rock lifestyle

and

roll lifestyle.

• Like 3

The Keurig song made me grin uncontrollably, but I was waiting at a crosswalk and the other pedestrians seemed uncomfortable so I had to look at the surroundings and nod too so I looked like I was just really pleased with the community or something.

• Like 10

The Keurig song made me grin uncontrollably, but I was waiting at a crosswalk and the other pedestrians seemed uncomfortable so I had to look at the surroundings and nod too so I looked like I was just really pleased with the community or something.

i am enjoying Keurig babies as I read these hilarious posts. How deliciously meta am I?

• Like 4

i really want someone to make a video of the K-cup movie. I totally would, but I don't have a Keurig at home and my office has some shitty knock-off version that uses these weird bags (maybe they can be cast in the sequel, or be introduced as an antagonist at some point?)

I can send you my broken one to use as a prop

• Like 2

Hmm was pretty sure this was Cody's twitter page though: https://twitter.com/FndThClbsNrRBs

Dix, I love that 1D were spotted at the Arby's. I hear that Harry's a fan of the big Beef 'n' Cheddar, but he feels he needs to do a juice cleanse and two sessions of Soul Cycle after each one.

• Like 12

O9TYt1S.jpg

Damn it Cody. This is so typical

• Like 12

If you had a couple more percent on your battery life thejjar you'd have been a lock for a Popular Star.

And certainly if you waited 44 minutes for the screenshot

• Like 9

Hayes saying the pools get cooked in Palm Springs was so funny. But really people leaving pools in their cars is a big problem and actually Louisiana just passed a law where you can break a person's window if you see a pool in there. It's fun to laugh but be sensitive.

• Like 23

If you had a couple more percent on your battery life thejjar you'd have been a lock for a Popular Star.

And certainly if you waited 44 minutes for the screenshot

Looks like I've become the Cody #FirstWorldProblems

• Like 5

I think it's time for a #FirstWorldProblems and #WhiteGirlProblems crossover, starring engineer Cody

• Like 8

Looks like I've become the Cody #FirstWorldProblems

That sounds a little more serious than a #FirstWorldProblem!

• Like 3

First Cuba?! Now my dad makes a deal with the IRANIANS. Now Jimmy McConnell won't even talk to me. Worst day ever.

#firstgirlproblems

Listened to the ep. I liked the joke parts. The rest was good too.

• Like 8

from @marytodd - Dad won't let me go to the theatre tonight. Typical. Sometimes I get so mad I feel like my head will explode.

#firstgirlproblems

• Like 9

That sounds a little more serious than a #FirstWorldProblem!

Maybe something like #BecomeanEngineerProblem?

or #LickMyownButtProbems?

I dont know my life is in shambles

• Like 3

The day that forumers start getting the 2nd tier of the pro version will be one marked by chaos and mistrust

If there is one thing everyone can agree on, it is that I don't play favorites. That being said, I like Danny Boy Wizard. The rest of you can go eat a box of butts.

• Like 19

O9TYt1S.jpg

Damn it Cody. This is so typical

Cody really is the voice of our generation.

• Like 10

i could listen to hayley say "nepotism" all day

• Like 21

@JNNixon Dad is SUCH a freakin' audiophile. He won't stop putting recorders all over the house. What a noob.

#firstgirlproblems

• Like 7