🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

If there is one thing everyone can agree on, it is that I don't play favorites. That being said, I like Danny Boy Wizard. The rest of you can go eat a box of butts.

i knew i was saving that box o butts for a reason.

#delicious

• Like 6

If there is one thing everyone can agree on, it is that I don't play favorites. That being said, I like Danny Boy Wizard. The rest of you can go eat a box of butts.

I"LL EAT A BOX OF BUTTS IF I WANT YOU'RE NOT MY DAD

and thanks :)/>

• Like 9

I don't understand reddit but I'll do it. Maybe as publicity for my new podcast

• Like 7

Based on Greggys description of himself, I'm pretty sure he's Kevin Smith. Which means Silent Bob is Greggy on Engineer Cody Boys shoulders with a big trench coat.

i wish, you seen that guys wife? man i love hearing him talking about looking at her b hole

• Like 18

She doesn't look like the type of lady who would put up with a guy who only wears hockey jerseys, and talks about comic books.

Maybe she likes him because he just discovered weed when he was like 48 and he talks about it all the time like he's a freshman in high school

• Like 9

His looks don't do it for me but I am a sucker for a man in wideleg jean capris.

• Like 11

Accidentally Goatse'd my girlfriend

• Like 2

Looked at Cody's Twitter and saw his Vine about how he quit smoking. I hope he still likes to let loose with a snus.

• Like 6

O9TYt1S.jpg

Damn it Cody. This is so typical

Totally pathetic but I relate 100%

Sugar is a monster.

Which coincidently is also the name of my new hit single sung to the tune of "rhythm is a dancer"

I'm also mad I missed greggys AMA

• Like 9

i will answer questions there forever, i hold no truck with reddit social mores

• Like 20

greggy totally A'ed my Q on reddirt. thanks greggy!

• Like 12

I wish I was musically inclined because I would cover all of Hayley's son.

I meant songs, but I'm not going to edit because I'm honest with my mistakes.

• Like 13

gender politics.

#controversial

• Like 8

She doesn't look like the type of lady who would put up with a guy who only wears hockey jerseys, and talks about comic books.

Maybe she likes him because he just discovered weed when he was like 48 and he talks about it all the time like he's a freshman in high school

This post is making me like you a lot. What else do you hate, SteveH?

• Like 12

I think the people who work at the gas station at 3 AM are getting very concerned about the fact that I am very clearly buying a daily ration of food and cigarettes there every night. Do I tell them everything's alright or is that more suspicious?

• Like 14

I think the people who work at the gas station at 3 AM are getting very concerned about the fact that I am very clearly buying a daily ration of food and cigarettes there every night. Do I tell them everything's alright or is that more suspicious?

explain to me how this dietary behaviour isn't troublesome

how are you keeping healthy eating food that was 100% bought from a dirty gas dystion?

or this some ironic thing millenniumals do where they buy their groceries from a gas store and their gas from a hrocery syore?

• Like 3

I just realized that I want to hear a lot more about Hospital Bitch.

• Like 13

This post is making me like you a lot. What else do you hate, SteveH?

I'll keep adding to this as I think of them because I have a lot of strong (negative) feelings about a lot of celebrities that I have very little knowledge of.

1. Steve Harvey - this guy is a complete and total narcissist/sociopath disguised as a guy who cares about, and tries to help people. Why does he think he's qualified to give people advice about their lives? who is this guy? why do people have problems and think 'i better ask Steve Harvey about this'? Also, they did a segment with him on CBS Sunday Morning (I'm an old guy), and of course he's very religious and thinks his success is proof that god exists

so, Steve Harvey, #1 most horrible person on earth. I'm going to get out ahead of this: don't say 'what about hitler or any of the 20 different guys that did mass shootings this year or ted cruz" Some people are so terrible it's not worth talking about (Donald Trump)

I really went on a rant there and had to edit that post. It looked like Sean typed it

Also, I'm constantly have to fight with him over website usernames.

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 8