🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

I just realized that I want to hear a lot more about Hospital Bitch.

XIpn5kx.jpg?1

COMING THIS FALL!

• Like 18

I'll keep adding to this as I think of them because I have a lot of strong (negative) feelings about a lot of celebrities that I have very little knowledge of.

1. Steve Harvey - this guy is a complete and total narcissist/sociopath disguised as a guy who cares about, and tries to help people. Why does he think he's qualified to give people advice about their lives? who is this guy? why do people have problems and think 'i better ask Steve Harvey about this'? Also, they did a segment with him on CBS Sunday Morning (I'm an old guy), and of course he's very religious and thinks his success is proof that god exists

so, Steve Harvey, #1 most horrible person on earth. I'm going to get out ahead of this: don't say 'what about hitler or any of the 20 different guys that did mass shootings this year or ted cruz" Some people are so terrible it's not worth talking about (Donald Trump)

I really went on a rant there and had to edit that post. It looked like Sean typed it

Also, I'm constantly have to fight with him over website usernames.

Seriously how did we not elect this guy to whatever imaginary position he wanted to hold on the forum?

• Like 8

I think the position SteveH was running for was "shirts".

• Like 12

WELL LET THE GUY BE "SHIRTS" ALL-FUCKING-READY!! JEEZ!

• Like 10

I think he rage quit imaginary politics.

• Like 11

I just sat down to make a Mexican snowman at a gas station. Should've done a visual depth checked first, as it was one of those situations where the water is higher than my low-d mark. After feeling the biting cold of mistake, I look down to find an ocean of brown. Now, I'm in a dilemna; do I walk out to the sink (no sink in the stall, of course) and risk an intimate encounter with a stranger, or do I tuck tail, button trouse and get out of there, contaminating my pants in the process? And yes this is a live question, so please be prompt with your responses.

• Like 3

I just used Square Cash and had a very pleasant user experience.

• Like 5

I wish Hayes would counterract Sean's "angry atheist" bit with his own Steve Harvey "Why we still got monkeys?!" bit.

• Like 7

I wish Hayes would counterract Sean's "angry atheist" bit with his own Steve Harvey "Why we still got monkeys?!" bit.

I know you are trying to be funny but why do we?

• Like 11

We are never ever ever getting Handbook T-Shirts

This is the first thing I say to my dog Flash when I wake up every morning.

Too sad.

• Like 15

I'll keep adding to this as I think of them because I have a lot of strong (negative) feelings about a lot of celebrities that I have very little knowledge of.

1. Steve Harvey - this guy is a complete and total narcissist/sociopath disguised as a guy who cares about, and tries to help people. Why does he think he's qualified to give people advice about their lives? who is this guy? why do people have problems and think 'i better ask Steve Harvey about this'? Also, they did a segment with him on CBS Sunday Morning (I'm an old guy), and of course he's very religious and thinks his success is proof that god exists

so, Steve Harvey, #1 most horrible person on earth. I'm going to get out ahead of this: don't say 'what about hitler or any of the 20 different guys that did mass shootings this year or ted cruz" Some people are so terrible it's not worth talking about (Donald Trump)

I really went on a rant there and had to edit that post. It looked like Sean typed it

Also, I'm constantly have to fight with him over website usernames.

STEVE!!!!!!! YEEESSSSSSSS. Steve Harvey is the perfect second person to hate. I feel like we should start a book club and our first book should be Act Like a Woman, Think Like a Man.

• Like 9

SteveH are you mad because Steve Harvey is giving all SteveH's a bad name? I still support you, I just am curious if there's an extra personal layer to your views? Besides usernames.

Edited by souprman
  • Like 6

From my work as a captioning assistant for the (mostly elderly) deaf and hard of hearing, I can tell you that the answer is almost always "Satan"

The Great Deceiver takes many forms

• Like 4

Since none of you hogswogglers had any suggestions, I was forced to make big boy move and take matters into my own hands. I built a temporary dick diaper out of toilet paper, and rocked that home.

• Like 6

Oh no. I made the mistake of looking this up too, now I hate this guy even more. This guy actually went on TV and said "why we still got monkeys?" as an argument against evolution? We still got monkeys for the same reason we still got birds and we still got lizards and we still got rabbits.

• Like 7

Allow me to field this question, as I hold a degree in anthropology and thus am qualified to speak on such matters with authority.

humans and chimpanzees have a shared ancestor that lived millions of years ago. both were evolved from that. Humans did not evolve from apes or even monkeys, as Mr. Harvey would have you believe.

Furthermore, monkeys and apes are separates species. Fun fact: monkeys have tails. apes don't.

I have office hours on Thursdays and Fridays from 2-5. I would also recommend you buy my book, "This is Why We Still Got Monkeys, Steve Harvey". It's 3 pages long.

• Like 15

Don't forget to mention, SteveH, that apes give only decent blowjobs, and monkeys none at all.

• Like 4

I, er, um, only know that because I too hold a degree in anthropology, NOT because of personal experience. Right, SteveH?

• Like 1

STEVE!!!!!!! YEEESSSSSSSS. Steve Harvey is the perfect second person to hate. I feel like we should start a book club and our first book should be Act Like a Woman, Think Like a Man.

Maybe this is my podcast. I just talk about a different person that I hate every week.

• Steve Harvey
  • Kevin Smith
  • Bob Zmuda
  • Chelsea Handler
  • Kevin Pollack

• Like 18

• Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith loves himself some Kevin Smith. He's his own biggest fan.

• Like 6

I'm with you on all of those, Steve. Do you really have a degree in anthropology?

• Like 6

i really do.

Wait a minute, is this an AMA?

• Like 3

How are you using your degree in NJ? Studying carpet fibers to see how much grecian forlmula ancient mobsters used?

• Like 4