🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

Maybe this is my podcast. I just talk about a different person that I hate every week.

• Steve Harvey
  • Kevin Smith
  • Bob Zmuda
  • Chelsea Handler
  • Kevin Pollack

I wanna host. lets call it SteveHates.

not kidding.

• Like 10

I'm gonna start a podcast that is the exact opposite. Just talk about reasons to love extremely likeable celebs. Like Tom Hanks or Keanu Reeves. And SteveH and I could have a crossover episode about Tom Cruise or someone like that.

• Like 9

I wanna host. lets call it SteveHates.

not kidding.

wait why would you host steveh's podcast named after him

• Like 16

cause he's too mad to do it himself.

• Like 8

i really do.

Wait a minute, is this an AMA?

No, it isn't. But I am enjoying asking you things here in the HH forum. I took like 4 anthropology classes, so I think we're on the same level.

• Like 9

I have been in an anthropologie store before. Maybe that is what my pod should be about? That is if the one where Greggy and I talk about big Brother from the perspective of old people who don't really get millenials falls through.

• Like 11

I honestly meant announcer/co-host type thing but I posted faster than my brain could catch up to what I typed. So ashamed. Called out by an internet clown, this is my life.

it happened again

Edited by souprman
  • Like 13

its ok, you can come on my new show "souprman-splaining" and we can hash it out

• Like 17

Everyone truly does have a podcast these days.

Edit: btw I forgot to plug my new podcast "The Mr. Robot Happy Hour" where me and a few buds crack open a couple brewskies and talk about the critically acclaimed new USA original show Mr. Robot.

• Like 9

i love that the only thing McGurl has done on this thread is like a post that dissed me.

• Like 7

He's got a lot of splainin' to do regarding Sun Kil Moon.

i said i was kidding. gawd!

• Like 3

sorry soup i didnt mean to diss u bud

• Like 8

still new, is this what we do here...

prettyisis_zpsca7ragor.jpg

That is a thing I like to do for sure, but you seem to have a passable amount of talent. Interesting...

• Like 3

SteveH, I have two people I'd like to add as potential subjects for the celebs to hate podcast:

1. The guy from the Trivago TV ads (he clearly makes moms turned on, and that is NOT OKAY)

2. Katie Brown from Katie Brown's Workshop on PBS. Pack it up, Katie, no one's interested.

• Like 6

That is a thing I like to do for sure, but you seem to have a passable amount of talent. Interesting...

Thanks, I'll take it.

Last time a Houston made me blush was when Whitney had her reality show.

• Like 7

Thanks, I'll take it.

Last time a Houston made me blush was when Whitney had her reality show.

Was it when Bobby was talking about sticking his finger up her butt and not in a sexy way??

• Like 3

Saw this on my Instagram feed today. Pretty cool to see that word of the Hollywood Handbook program has reached the farthest corners of the world. Looks like these guys even managed to buy the Pro Version. Good for them!

9FWvEph.jpg

• Like 20

i really do.

Wait a minute, is this an AMA?

Cool! I have a degree in Anthropologie, so if you ever want to know anything about cute, overpriced clothing and accessories, I'm your guy!

• Like 3

No, it isn't. But I am enjoying asking you things here in the HH forum. I took like 4 anthropology classes, so I think we're on the same level.

My favorite class was Stoneage Stereotypes. We just watched movies and read books that had like humans and dinosaurs living together and just talked about how that's not what happened.

edit: I want to make it clear that this was a real class that I took. I was not having a loff.

• Like 11

SteveH, I have two people I'd like to add as potential subjects for the celebs to hate podcast:

1. The guy from the Trivago TV ads (he clearly makes moms turned on, and that is NOT OKAY)

2. Katie Brown from Katie Brown's Workshop on PBS. Pack it up, Katie, no one's interested.

I think I might like the trivago guy.

I have no idea who Katie brown is or what she's workshopping, but I dont like the sound of it.

• Like 2

Rose_cream, I post things like that too, but not talented like below.

SoMUMq1.jpg

• Like 20

Sound like a Kilborne wannabe from the glory days of sportscenter "JUMANJI!"