🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

I love Sufi Weaver! Aliens, and Avatar, and such.

• Like 2

I've been regulated to the friend zone. :(

Aregulated

• Like 16

I'm moving across town this week. Is there any reason I shouldn't sell my Xbox 360 + games and all my DVDs for like the 25 bucks I'd get for them? I haven't touched them in a really long time.

Nah you're gonna need that shit

It's real cool to have a bunch of boxes and inside the boxes are discs that have data on them and you should keep them forever and put them on a shelf like a trophy, like this thing you bought at Best Buy is an accomplishment that only grows when you buy more and arrange them better

• Like 13

Dear Diary,

What's it like being a diary? Being a human is OK, I guess. Do you like it when people write in you? I don't think I would like that very much. Should I stop? Are you mad at me?

Please write back.

Your friend,

Danny

P.S. Have you talked to Valerie's diary recently? Any news on the whole v-card thing?

• Like 11

So, I finished all of Reality Show Show yesterday. What do I do now?

start HH over again from ep 1. that's what I did, but now I'm done with that. so what do I DO now??

Everyone in this forum is helpful and nice.

I don't usually like to endorse products, but have you guys tried Heroin?

Granted Heroin is not as funny as Podcast, but Podcast doesn't get you nearly as high as Heroin.

I will be happy to answer any follow up Q's.

• Like 8

what's a thursday podcast that people like on here?

The aforementioned improv4humans is a go to thursday p'cast for me.

• Like 5

what's a thursday podcast that people like on here?

serial

• Like 2

Dear Diary,

What's it like being a diary? Being a human is OK, I guess. Do you like it when people write in you? I don't think I would like that very much. Should I stop? Are you mad at me?

Please write back.

Your friend,

Danny

P.S. Have you talked to Valerie's diary recently? Any news on the whole v-card thing?

Dear Danny,

Yes it hurts, but in a good way. When you write in me it's like acupuncture. When you close me up it's like autoerotic asphyxiation. I really like it when you tie me closed, but I suppose I am just a naughty little diary.

xoxoxoxxx,

Diary

P.S. Your calligraphy writing is SUPER hot.

• Like 12

mike never give Norm a straight answer. It's a trap.

• Like 5

I was afraid of using any word play, because that dumdum doesn't like it.

• Like 7

great 103rd post mikeb!

• Like 8

improv4humans, more like, shitprov4soupmans

I'm springy and your sticky, what you say deflects from me and shrinks your dicky

• Like 6

is besser still an annoying asshole whose opinions constantly overshadow the comedy by hammering his opinions on people and shouting over his phone-in guests while trying to pretend like he is an adult who give people a chance to defend himself when he really doesn't?

• Like 5

Dear Diarrhea,

Is this forum OK with poop jokes? I know some people dislike bathroom humor, but I think it can be funny on occasion. I'm just trying to be liked by this group of nice and funny people, but sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough. I don't know what I'm dooing here. I just wanna be loved, is that OK? Maybe some bidet I'll fit in somewhere, but for now, I'm just farting around. This is a really bad joke, and isn't going to help my cause.

Love, Jeffrey's panties.

Pee.S.

Sorry for eating that chili dog yesterday

• Like 12

is besser still an annoying asshole whose opinions constantly overshadow the comedy by hammering his opinions on people and shouting over his phone-in guests while trying to pretend like he is an adult who give people a chance to defend himself when he really doesn't?

yes, he IS funny.

• Like 4

great 103rd post mikeb!

Thanks soupr, just wish Norm wasn't a dumdum so I wouldn't have to resort to name calling.

• Like 2

Dear Diarrhea,

Is this forum OK with poop jokes? I know some people dislike bathroom humor, but I think it can be funny on occasion. I'm just trying to be liked by this group of nice and funny people, but sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough. I don't know what I'm dooing here. I just wanna be loved, is that OK? Maybe some bidet I'll fit in somewhere, but for now, I'm just farting around. This is a really bad joke, and isn't going to help my cause.

Love, Jeffrey's panties.

Pee.S.

Sorry for eating that chili dog yesterday

i'm so glad you've embraced your true name

Thanks soupr, just wish Norm wasn't a dumdum so I wouldn't have to resort to name calling.

You, sir, are barking up the wrong tree. I will have to teach you a lesson, boy.

*read that in the voice of the villain from Wild Wild West*

• Like 4

You, sir, are barking up the wrong tree. I will have to teach you a lesson, boy.

Ah dang, oops!

Does anyone know which tree I should be barking up? Also, does it mean bark like a dog, or like tree bark?

• Like 4

Dear Dairy,

Milk, cheese, butter, yogurt- I love you all. I even have you in my name.

Ice cream, you're my favorite.

Hugs & kisses,

Rose_Cream

• Like 9

Yo, that's racist!

• Like 5

Do I need to explain how Barter Town works to you

• Like 10

I was absent for like three weeks and my silence was rewarded with the pro version! I'm too lazy to change my username, sorry Hayes

• Like 9