🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

what's a thursday podcast that people like on here?

just listen to one of your favorite HH eps again. OR a bonus CBB, but no such luck this week my friend. OR assuming you don't listen to every single podcast on the day that it comes out, your options are almost unlimited.

Also, Sinbad on WTF. I haven't listened but I can say that it's not even remotely as entertaining as his appearance on The HH

• Like 6

thank you, you've all been of minor help to me, adding up to half way decent help

don't make me eat shit

• Like 4

I don't usually like to endorse products, but have you guys tried Heroin?

Granted Heroin is not as funny as Podcast, but Podcast doesn't get you nearly as high as Heroin.

I will be happy to answer any follow up Q's.

Can I put heroin in my butt?

• Like 2

Can I put heroin in my butt?

If you can't you're not trying hard enough.

• Like 1

Hayley Davenport Huntley is in the new season of Review. Did you guys know that? huh?

• Like 13

Dear Dairy (Pillows),

Hey.

Whatcha doin'?

Tell your diary I said whassup.

Cool.

-souprman

• Like 8

Yo, that's racist!

Norm that's a podcast reference.

• Like 5

Dear Daria,

the show,

that's it that's all I got

bye

• Like 14

Dear Diary,

Tonight is the night I will lose my virginity. I'm sick of being little miss perfect. I have more to offer than just my mind and I really do feel like I'm ready! It's been eight months since Duke made me touch it and I've grown a lot since then. I know I wouldn't run away now. I would do the opposite probably! I hate that I hurt Duke that night, but I have decided that I'm all about living life with no regrets. Now who will I give my v-card to?

Pros and cons of each option:

Souprman - pro: older man. experienced. makes me feel special. would appreciate me. con: I see him as more of a friend. no light source in his house.

Aregular - pro: tall, would make me feel like a delicate lady. has a good job. con: he's too good for me. not trying to be hard on myself, just being realistic.

ElizaMuffins - pro: a woman so she probably knows what a woman wants. has kids, nurturing. I think I could trust her to treat me right. don't have to worry about penis size. con: would only be using me to get to the top of the forum. but is that so wrong?

Chicknsandwich - pro: sweet. mature. knows his way around an iphone camera. con: 15 years old

I better go get ready. If I want a chance at Aregular I'm going to need to get started early. Gotta shave my legs, my arms, my face, whoknowswhatelse lol. I'll let you know how it goes!

note: tell duke I'm sorry. I don't regret what happened but I do feel bad about it.

no offense taken.

• Like 10

life can be a constant struggle, it's just so hard to live in north america in 2015, but when i download a new eppie of heroin into my veins, i forget about all my problems, even if only for a little while. five stars. best ones are ones where guest host is crack cocaine.

• Like 4

Dear Valerie Bryant,

Your entry that you posted to the forum has sent shock waves through the community.

Whatever, I'm famous, baby!

Dearly yours,

Diary

• Like 5

Dear Diorama-

how do you like your new shoebox? that old New Balance box was on it's last legs and you deserve better, so now you're a box that some sweet fucking red wing boots came in. I hope you're enjoying the extra space. I decided not to fill the extra space with any more plastic plants for fish tanks, lego guys, cotton ball clouds, construction paper or anything like that. It was too cluttered in there so I just rearranged everything so it has a cleaner, more nordic look.

You've been such a cool Diorama to me for all these years. My only regret is that I didn't have that red wing boots box when I entered you into the science fair. We could have gotten a straight up A, instead of an A- !!

Oh, well. You live and you learn.

Sincerely yours,

SteveH

• Like 5

Dear Electronic Journal,

As you know for my NYE resolution I challenged myself to do new things even if, actually ESPECIALLY IF, they scared me. So when I heard about the Hollywood Handbooks Hangout happening on the Google...well I knew now was my chance.

Only just the previous Wednesday I had not gone on a Rollercoaster because it looked too scary..now my chance to redeem myself. I almost fled when I logged on and there she was. VEEBS. Face to face with the lovely lady herself hot off her appearance on my favorite podcast. I am embarrassed to admit I nearly shut my PC down in fright.

But you would be proud of me,Electric Journal. I did not flee! I chatted with not just the lovely verbs but with some other less interesting.less enchanting forum posters as well. Hold on to your hat for this next one ,EJ. Valerie has offered me a shot at her V Card.

There are a few other contenders. Not sure if it is going to be a battle Royale or an essay contest or maybe even random draw! What I am sure of is that I am glad I finally made good on my resolution!

Catch you on the flipside,

ElizaMuffins

• Like 12

I better go get ready. If I want a chance at Aregular I'm going to need to get started early. Gotta shave my legs, my arms, my face, whoknowswhatelse lol. I'll let you know how it goes

Where did he go btw- deliverin' almost 10 posts a day (it was usually like 7 selfies, 2 new threads, and then like a knock knock joke) then dropping off for like a week? What gives? Can you ask him tonight

I was really hoping to use my "classic Arugula" joke at least once a week. I know I never really "like" his posts, but I "like" his posts, ya know?

• Like 11

normplay.png

I'll try again later Norm, don't worry.

• Like 8

Deer Diary,

SPOILERS:

Mum died :(

Lol (Lots of Love), Bambi

• Like 8

Dear Diary?

No, it only cost two pounds.

• Like 3

Dear Electronic Journal,

As you know for my NYE resolution I challenged myself to do new things even if, actually ESPECIALLY IF, they scared me. So when I heard about the Hollywood Handbooks Hangout happening on the Google...well I knew now was my chance.

Only just the previous Wednesday I had not gone on a Rollercoaster because it looked too scary..now my chance to redeem myself. I almost fled when I logged on and there she was. VEEBS. Face to face with the lovely lady herself hot off her appearance on my favorite podcast. I am embarrassed to admit I nearly shut my PC down in fright.

But you would be proud of me,Electric Journal. I did not flee! I chatted with not just the lovely verbs but with some other less interesting.less enchanting forum posters as well. Hold on to your hat for this next one ,EJ. Valerie has offered me a shot at her V Card.

There are a few other contenders. Not sure if it is going to be a battle Royale or an essay contest or maybe even random draw! What I am sure of is that I am glad I finally made good on my resolution!

Catch you on the flipside,

ElizaMuffins

Hmm, like 75% of the female population of this board is about to hook up, and I'm not one to be outshined by a lady, so any dudes wanna suck on my big ol' tongue and touch butts?

• Like 2

Where did he go btw- deliverin' almost 10 posts a day (it was usually like 7 selfies, 2 new threads, and then like a knock knock joke) then dropping off for like a week? What gives? Can you ask him tonight

I was really hoping to use my "classic Arugula" joke at least once a week. I know I never really "like" his posts, but I "like" his posts, ya know?

I actually only wrote that diary post to try to get him to come back. He has always been my only option.

You're all being very funny and likable this week. I would like to invite every last one of you to come on in as soon as Aregular is through.

• Like 13

normplay.png

I'll try again later Norm, don't worry.

Nah Norm, It's fucked mate.

EDIT: ah. nevermind. That second time I was clicking on my screenshot.

• Like 10

Dear diary,

you like it when i write all over your dirty little pages. do ya? yeah,,,, take that, take that graphite all over your dirty little fucking pages not so white now are we, oh look, who's this, it's mr. pencil's friend Penn, coming to give you the double team, yeah, crossing streams, all up and down your nasty little grains, take that, take it all over yeah no eraser tonight baby we're going all over, pressing in deep so it leaves creases you nasty little piece of processed tree til your so covered in graphite and ink you dont even know who you are anymore yeah

-J. A. P.

• Like 9