🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

I'd like to send a big ol' fat conrgats to Toro Y Moist for making it into the top suggestions for Earwolf Forums on Bing!!

8Ofanv2.png

• Like 19

Dear diary,

you like it when i write all over your dirty little pages. do ya? yeah,,,, take that, take that graphite all over your dirty little fucking pages not so white now are we, oh look, who's this, it's mr. pencil's friend Penn, coming to give you the double team, yeah, crossing streams, all up and down your nasty little grains, take that, take it all over yeah no eraser tonight baby we're going all over, pressing in deep so it leaves creases you nasty little piece of processed tree til your so covered in graphite and ink you dont even know who you are anymore yeah

-J. A. P.

Dear Pepper,

I'm not comfortable with the abbreviation of your name as it is also a slur.

0_o

Diary

P.S. Your calligraphy is chickenshit.

• Like 6

Dear Diane Keaton,

I love how your pants were so high in Annie Hall.

I also like your performance in Smother alongside Dax Shepard.

With love,

chicknsandwich aka tarankillambadguys

• Like 11

I actually only wrote that diary post to try to get him to come back. He has always been my only option.

You're all being very funny and likable this week. I would like to invite every last one of you to come on in as soon as Aregular is through.

Guys my pants feel weird.

• Like 4

I actually only wrote that diary post to try to get him to come back. He has always been my only option.

You're all being very funny and likable this week. I would like to invite every last one of you to come on in as soon as Aregular is through.

update: it was just my erection. there's nothing actually wrong with my pants.

• Like 10

I'd like to send a big ol' fat conrgats to Toro Y Moist for making it into the top suggestions for Earwolf Forums on Bing!!

8Ofanv2.png

I only show up on Bing!? What did I do to deserve this?

• Like 10

Hey everyone, I missed a lot while I was away. I was visiting my friend Dave in Alexandria Virginia. He recently broke his leg while performing in Sweden.

As a gift to the HHC (Hollywood Handbook Community), I will mail this gem to the first address sent to my inbox:

s58CNOH.jpg?1

ON CASSETTE! Yahoo is a close personal friend of mine. This was given to me as a gift after I assisted him through his litigation process with Yahoo.com. You can't win them all I guess!

• Like 12

Hmm, like 75% of the female population of this board is about to hook up, and I'm not one to be outshined by a lady, so any dudes wanna suck on my big ol' tongue and touch butts?

I don't like this post. I'm sorry I made it.

• Like 15

So I completely understand... Is this butt to butt as in two butts touching?

Or is this hand and finger(s) to butts.

Does butt imply hole?

Please advise.

• Like 3

Stop it, Steven. I don't want to touch butts with you. I want to have beef and then we release diss tracks to settle the score.

Oh yeah, that's much better. I tried the dis tracks thing with Tim Treese a while back but it didn't really pan out. I guess he always knew he'd be a star someday.

• Like 3

Dear Dairy,

You give some people the butt pukes. But not me. I got all the love in the world for you. Milk and cookies.

Sincerely,

JRB

• Like 1

So I completely understand... Is this butt to butt as in two butts touching?

Or is this hand and finger(s) to butts.

Does butt imply hole?

Please advise.

yes

no

optional

it's kinda an Eskimo kisses w butts sitch.

• Like 2

just listen to one of your favorite HH eps again. OR a bonus CBB, but no such luck this week my friend. OR assuming you don't listen to every single podcast on the day that it comes out, your options are almost unlimited.

Also, Sinbad on WTF. I haven't listened but I can say that it's not even remotely as entertaining as his appearance on The HH

Sinbad on HH was definitely one of my favorite moments ever in podcast history. Such great insight into the biz.

• Like 6

Did everyone catch Hayley on last night's "Review"? Hayes must be so proud. (I also suspect that he wrote her "love" scene.)

• Like 8

Hey everyone, I missed a lot while I was away. I was visiting my friend Dave in Alexandria Virginia. He recently broke his leg while performing in Sweden.

As a gift to the HHC (Hollywood Handbook Community), I will mail this gem to the first address sent to my inbox:

s58CNOH.jpg?1

ON CASSETTE! Yahoo is a close personal friend of mine. This was given to me as a gift after I assisted him through his litigation process with Yahoo.com. You can't win them all I guess!

I was always confused by this movie when it came out when I was a kid, and remain confused to this day. Who is Yahoo Serious? Is that the actor's name or the character's name? Is he literally supposed to be a young einstein? If so, would his name be Albert Einstein? I even remember watching it on TV and was still jsut as confused.

Now that we live in the internet age, I could easily just look this up, but I'd rather just start a rousing discussion on the ol' boards

P.S. did you know that Albert Brooks' real name is Albert Einstein? Crazy right?

Update: Turns out this isn't a very interesting conversation topic, so I looked it up. The guy's real name is Yahoo Serious. He changed it. To that I say, "AhYoo Serious?"

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 7

P.S. did you know that Albert Brooks' real name is Albert Einstein? Crazy right?

He should've stuck with Einstein, that guy was like a friggin' genius.

• Like 10

Anyone hear Anchorman drop "hamburger sandwich" on CBB TV last night. Hope the boys got their lawyers ready

• Like 11

I was always confused by this movie when it came out when I was a kid, and remain confused to this day. Who is Yahoo Serious? Is that the actor's name or the character's name? Is he literally supposed to be a young einstein? If so, would his name be Albert Einstein? I even remember watching it on TV and was still jsut as confused.

Now that we live in the internet age, I could easily just look this up, but I'd rather just start a rousing discussion on the ol' boards

Update: Turns out this isn't a very interesting conversation topic, so I looked it up. The guy's real name is Yahoo Serious. He changed it. To that I say, "AhYoo Serious?"

I can definitely speak to who Yahoo is and what he represents.. He is the "everyman" of Hollywood film making. He accomplishes his vision through hard work and dedication...

Unfortunately he is as dumb as a bag of fucking rocks like the "everyman".

I am on set for the eighth day of shooting on "Reckless Kelly" and production is at a standstill. So bad that it only took a weeks worth of dailies for the investors to start sweating.

I show up on set at one to see how things are going. Shooting was supposed to start at 9am. I find out as I get there the DP had quit that morning and no footage had been shot yet that day.

So I am a little agitated at this point and start to yell out to him because he is nowhere to be found. Think of how stupid it looks and sounds for someone to yell out "Yahoo" as someone's name.

Eventually I find him alone in the DP's trailer. He is all the way in the back with a camera, but he is holding it up and slightly rotating it in front of his face like he is some kind of chimpanzee investigating a technological puzzle.

He shakes it and then put and ear up to it.

I'm super pissed at this point and yell out his real name "Greg". And ask him what the frig he is doing.

He turns to me and calmly but sternly says to me.. "that's not my name anymore Jack. How about instead of standing there judging me you show me how to work this thing so that I can create this vision I have of my character Reckless Kelly and deliver it to all my fans."

After talking to him, I find out that he was hiding in the trailer so that the crew wouldn't see him figuring out how to use the camera. He didn't want to lose their morale OR their respect.

Hollywood Everyman.

Anyways, it's like I said: the first person to PM me their address gets my copy of Young Einstein OST (Original Sound Track) shipped to them. It's a HH (Hollywood Handout). A gesture of goodwill to the community that I helped build through tireless promotion of this podcast.

• Like 8

I cannot wait for devscoots to speak on this.

Young Einstein was actually nominated in 4 categories for the Aussie Oscars.

My question is what beat it out? I'm guessing a Crocodile Dundee sequel.

Is he like the Down Under Pauly Shore? So many questions. Like: Why? and What the Fuck?

Please devscoots, Dairy Pillows, Weaselquist speak on this.

• Like 6

also I always thought Yahoo was trying to ride on the middling success of this not very good movie -

Fs1stgh.jpg

• Like 3

Dear Drago,

Really no need for the extreme lack of empathy, youre already bad enough cause i hate russians or germans or something aryan and you had to kill a black guy? We get it. Youre a bad guy. In fact it was painfully obvious on first sight of you as you're clearly missing the key ingredient of the human soul, melanin. My beautiful queen, my goddess, and i were just watching this Rocky film finding it impossible to contain outbursts of laughter at the look of all the lifeless white men and women throughout. Thank God the new movie follows apollo jr, a true son of God and warrior of the zulu nation. Michael B Jordan is not only a master of dramatic works and comedy(fruitvale station, that awkward moment) but he is going to show the world the power of true soul as the first Johnny Storm with natures fountain from which all life blooms, melanin, and apollo creed jr as he takes down dr doom (metaphor for hitler "the white king") and drago jr (it has to be ur son he fights and kills right? Only fair.) so heres an idea Drago, crank up that treadmill cause ur gonna need to practice running from the #SoulPunch

• Like 14

I cannot wait for devscoots to speak on this.

Young Einstein was actually nominated in 4 categories for the Aussie Oscars.

My question is what beat it out? I'm guessing a Crocodile Dundee sequel.

Is he like the Down Under Pauly Shore? So many questions. Like: Why? and What the Fuck?

Please devscoots, Dairy Pillows, Weaselquist speak on this.

I have asked my Aussie friend about this man but he is probably at Macca's right now. Details as they emerge.

Edit 1: Macca's is Australian for McDonald's and that is what I learned about Australia from my friend Claude.

Edit 2: He responded "who is this" but I don't know if he's talking about Yahoo or about me because I haven't texted him in a while.

• Like 5

Yahoo wrote most of the songs and lyrics on the soundtrack. A man of DaVincian talents and genius

• Like 1