🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

I can't think of a better way to kill time until Tuesday than talk about Yahoo Serious... EERRNT wrong.

JRB I'm really hoping I took that ish home bc I'm read to payitforeheadkevinspaceymovie. I'll send out three things that have been laying around my apartment (on the top shelf of course)

First three pms with address and choice takes the gold.

Options:

1pair of back to the future II/pizza hutt promotional solar specs sunglasses (paints a lil chipped)

2a choose your own adventure book(have plenty in the background)

3a computer processor

DFD91777-48BB-439D-A51F-F89E88C809D6_zpssawgxy5d.jpg

• Like 11

Adventures in the Skin Trade next to Good Ol' Snoopy?

I wanna hang with you Rose_Cream!

• Like 5

I watched the first two eps of the Wet Hot American Summer series. It's good and is a good way to kill time until Tuesday.

So did I! Best friends!

This beef is tearing us apart!!

• Like 2

I cannot wait for devscoots to speak on this.

Young Einstein was actually nominated in 4 categories for the Aussie Oscars.

My question is what beat it out? I'm guessing a Crocodile Dundee sequel.

Is he like the Down Under Pauly Shore? So many questions. Like: Why? and What the Fuck?

Please devscoots, Dairy Pillows, Weaselquist speak on this.

Honestly I know this makes me a terrible Australian by admitting this but I have never seen this movie.

I can tell you the movie that beat it at the Aussie Oscars had Charles "Bud" Tingwell in it who is one of our greatest actors of all time.

Please see below for his outstanding performance in Charlie the Wonder Dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukqt7-2AGaE

• Like 6

Honestly I know this makes me a terrible Australian by admitting this but I have never seen this movie.

I can tell you the movie that beat it at the Aussie Oscars had Charles "Bud" Tingwell in it who is one of our greatest actors of all time.

Please see below for his outstanding performance in Charlie the Wonder Dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukqt7-2AGaE

I am beside myself with joy.

Pissweak Productions. It's so good I can hardly stand it.

Of course I know who Bud Tingwell is, but he's most famous in the States as "Matt" from Kangaroo. Here it's called "Win Some, 'Roos Some" because Kangaroo was a U.S. war hero who hosted a kids TV show.

Is it true the original Charlie was let go because he lied about being part dingo?

• Like 1

Is it true the original Charlie was let go because he lied about being part dingo?

Yeah he mauled the youngest kid. Dead give away.

• Like 4

Inbox is loaded. Getting the Young Einstein OST (Original Sound Track) out soon!

Fuck you, Steven.

It's STEVE, OK? SteveH. I spell my full name STEPHEN. I'm not an animal.

• Like 6

Anyone else just drink coffee til they have to shit ?

That's how I do it

• Like 6

Hey guys,

Life update: Finally got a job at ISIS! Flying out to Syria tomorrow! Death to the infidels!!!!! Haha they have such a good marketing strategy. I can't wait to join their PR team. Their recruiter was kind of a dick, called me a great satan or whatever. Rude! I'm a christian, I don't worship satan... But they're offering a 5% match of 401k contributions and 3 weeks paid time off, so I couldn't say no..

PS -at least I'm not working for those fucking terrorists at Google.

• Like 19

I have been relistening to this episode of the podcast all week and I really feel this must be addressed by US here on the forums..

I took notice how many times in the ads the new Reddit subforum for Earwolf was pitched. I REALLY believe that there is something sinister going on that has huge implications for out community. For the record, I am not AGAINST the Reddit subforum at all.. But I am reading the writing on the wall: Lets get rid of the Earwolf forums and let the community migrate over to Reddit.

And it seems as if our brothers-in-arms Sean and Haze are TRYING to let us know the deal.. Did you notice how Sean was painfully absent during the ads this week? His VOICE replaced with a COMPUTER.. They are using metaphors to tell us that we need to use our COMPUTERS to VOICE our defiance!!!

I can totally see the reason why they would want to close the forums down as well: to save face. The Hollywood Handbook forum is the most rapidly growing online community in the whole Earwolf/Wolfpop universe. We have more posts than almost all of the other flagship shows combined.

I did extensive crunching on the numbers... This month, the Hollywood Handbook forum SURPASSED the rest of the Earwolf forum in total posts making US the most highly traffic-ed, most active online community in the Earwolf network. In less than 9 months the Hollywood Handbook forum will have more posts than ALL THE OTHER FORUMS COMBINED.

You simply cant miss the insulence and indignation spewed at the direction of Sean and Haze every time they are on CBB (Comedy Bang Bang). You also cant help but notice at the total absence of other Earwolf Hosts on HH (Hollywood Handbook). The jealousy is almost system wide.

Having the post counts listed on each form puts it out there in the face of every member of Earwolf, Wolfpop, Midroll, E.W. (Edward Willis) Scripps, and the internet at large that HH (Hollywood Handbook) is reaching out to more people than the rest. Post counts provide STATISTICAL PROOF.

Think of how upset the powers that be at Scripps, Midroll, and the braintrust at Earwolf are, knowing that something OTHER than their flagship show has the most rabid and loyal fans.

If we do not act I see the following scenario playing out in the next few months:

INT. JACK'S DEN - MORNING

An open window is letting in a cool summer morning breeze drift into the small room. Jack walks in with a hot cup of coffee and sits down in front of his 2013 MacBook Pro. He opens up Firefox and his homepage takes him to "http://forum.earwolf.com/forum/57-hollywood-handbook/". As the page loads up, Jack does a spit-take to camera as the page reads: "SORRY FOLKS! The Earwolf Forums have been closed down. Our Reddit Subforum has really made this place redundant AND it alleviates bandwidth costs which means more money to keep Earwolf going! Dont forget to buy some Earwolf shit at our online store!!"

JACK: SONS OF BITCHES!

The den door bursts open. Jack's wife Marion Cotillard rushes in. Barely clothed.

MARION: What is wrong my love??

JACK: They did it... They fucking did it! I tried to warn everyone it would happen. Everyone just ignored the post.. No one even "LIKED" it.

(Production note: "LIKE" is an actual website/forum function that is used to gauge social status on the Earwolf Forums. We need graphic mock-ups of various "LIKE" jpegs that would look good for on screen.)

MARION: They closed the forums didn't they..

JACK (CRYING): Did you ever love something so much that you weren't willing to let it leave? Even though you KNEW it was going?

MARION: I know my love.. But no matter how much we may love the ocean, nothing can stop the moon from pulling the tide back out to sea every night.

(Production note: have someone research when high and low tide happens.. i dont know if low tide is during the day or at night. when we get the answer, just flip Marion's reply to match what science tells us.)

JACK: That is bullshit Marion! A few times every week I pour my heart and soul into that place! I regale my brothers and sisters on that forum with tales of my personal life and career. How many of them are ACTUALLY HI's (Hollywood Insiders) like me? I even give away my personal belongings to them. I LOVE it more than life itself!

MARION: More than you love going at it with me?

MARION AND JACK START GOING AT IT WITH HEAVY KISSING AND MAKING OUT

We need to voice our concerns and become very active online (Facebook Group for "Save The Earwolf Forums"?) to let "them" know that they need to swallow their pride and deal with the fact that the HHF (Hollywood Handbook Forum) is the heart of the EOC (Earwolf Online Community).

Is anyone else seeing the writing on the wall or is it just me?

• Like 5

Turned on CNN this morning and wouldn't you know it, more LEFT WING LIBERAL LIES shoved down our throats. Yeah, get this, apparently our glorious leader Barack "Obama" will be "54" on Tuesday but hmmmm I think around this time last year, I vaguely recall "Obama" telling the country that he was 53! So which is it, Mr. "PRESIDENT!?" Enough is enough.

#NotMyPresident

• Like 16

Is anyone else seeing the writing on the wall or is it just me?

Probably just you bro but I liked the part where you and Marion Cotillard started making out pretty heavily. Gonna j/o pretty fiercely to that image later.

• Like 10

Turned on CNN this morning and wouldn't you know it, more LEFT WING LIBERAL LIES shoved down our throats. Yeah, get this, apparently our glorious leader Barack "Obama" will be "54" on Tuesday but hmmmm I think around this time last year, I vaguely recall "Obama" telling the country that he was 53! So which is it, Mr. "PRESIDENT!?" Enough is enough.

#NotMyPresident

Hey, Joe, first time, long time.

I gotta say that I hear what you're saying. Too much in this country the liberal powers that be try to shove lies down our throats. I heard one democrap recently say that rich people are the cause of most of the problems in this country, but they've obviously never met me! I spend thousands of dollars a month on toilet paper, slimjims, and toothpicks, so therefore, I've put thousands of dollars into the pockets of minimum wage workers. How do you feel about this accusation? I'll take my answer off the air.

• Like 8

PS - pretty sure this forum is on a watch list now. I mean, it should have been the whole time, but I guarantee it is now.

• Like 8

Probably just you bro but I liked the part where you and Marion Cotillard started making out pretty heavily. Gonna j/o pretty fiercely to that image later.

Joe, I can't help but to suspect that you are a shill for Ackerman and the Earwolf/Midroll elite. Are you with us?

Also, j/o sesh fodder: I'm covered in muscle and sinew.

• Like 2

I also buy lots of hand lotion and mouse traps.

Do you use them both during the same task? Sounds hot.

• Like 2

Sinbad on HH was definitely one of my favorite moments ever in podcast history. Such great insight into the biz.

Such great insight into the <cosmic> human condition </cosmic> even

• Like 1