🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

Guys my pants feel weird.

update: it was just my erection. there's nothing actually wrong with my pants.

Well many pants are gonna come equipped with a button or zipper, so if you're experiencing a temporary phallic surplus you can adjust the settings and reduce any unwanted pressure.

This does not apply to some types like sweatpants, O.R. scrubs and many types of sports pants.

Or it may not be unwanted pressure after all

• Like 1

Is there too much talk of guys jacking off on the forum right now?

you do that?? gross dude your nasty

• Like 8

You know these back to the future glasses have been sitting on my shelf for two years- people offer me wishes For Um. And I liked JRBs idea of a HH handout of useless shit uve all bought for fifty cents with the thought "thisis tenholedollars internet"

I understand the cyoa books may be a bit scarey for the forum and an outdated processors only value is its rare earth metal content but c'mon

NO TAKERS?!

• Like 2

Hey, Joe, first time, long time.

I gotta say that I hear what you're saying. Too much in this country the liberal powers that be try to shove lies down our throats. I heard one democrap recently say that rich people are the cause of most of the problems in this country, but they've obviously never met me! I spend thousands of dollars a month on toilet paper, slimjims, and toothpicks, so therefore, I've put thousands of dollars into the pockets of minimum wage workers. How do you feel about this accusation? I'll take my answer off the air.

It's their fault that they're poor, to be honest. I mean, I was born as a white male with parents who invented the sport of NFL and so I was a multi-billionaire at birth and the rest of the country wants to take all that money away from me that I happened to work very hard for so THEY can have a lil extra chunk a change to buy crack off Paco on the corner? I don't think so bubba. It's called the free market baby and I'm taking these doubloons to the grave BUCKO!

Joe, I can't help but to suspect that you are a shill for Ackerman and the Earwolf/Midroll elite. Are you with us?

I'm with me and me only, man. Gotta look out for #1. Sorry but good luck with everything I hope it goes well but if you fail and die, don't say I didn't warn you oh and if you do die I actually get your room mom even said so oh and she also said she hates you and that you're adopted!

• Like 9

Hey guys,

Life update: Finally got a job at ISIS! Flying out to Syria tomorrow! Death to the infidels!!!!! Haha they have such a good marketing strategy. I can't wait to join their PR team. Their recruiter was kind of a dick, called me a great satan or whatever. Rude! I'm a christian, I don't worship satan... But they're offering a 5% match of 401k contributions and 3 weeks paid time off, so I couldn't say no..

PS -at least I'm not working for those fucking terrorists at Google.

I can't say we are happy with you choice, but I really appreciate what we feel was a fair shot. I understand the excitement of start-ups can be attractive to young guys like yourself. Looking forward to the big chance to 'go public' and 'cash out your stock' to get your reward in heaven and all, but we were hoping our offer of working from home would be more attractive. Uprooting and dodging border security can be real stressful. If you'd like to reconsider, our offer still stands.

Best,

Phil

Phineas Priesthood Recruiting Officer

• Like 4

Today "Sandstorm" started playing while I was at lunch. If there is a lurker out there who works at Mi Madre's Tacos, recognized me from my profile picture, and wanted to give me a (not so) subtle HH nod, please just say hi next time. It was really difficult to explain to my friend.

• Like 16

It's their fault that they're poor, to be honest. I mean, I was born as a white male with parents who invented the sport of NFL and so I was a multi-billionaire at birth and the rest of the country wants to take all that money away from me that I happened to work very hard for so THEY can have a lil extra chunk a change to buy crack off Paco on the corner? I don't think so bubba. It's called the free market baby and I'm taking these doubloons to the grave BUCKO!

I'm with me and me only, man. Gotta look out for #1. Sorry but good luck with everything I hope it goes well but if you fail and die, don't say I didn't warn you oh and if you do die I actually get your room mom even said so oh and she also said she hates you and that you're adopted!

man, I would NOT want to be Bubba or Bucko right about now.

• Like 4

A: leave mom out of this

B: mom calls you Joe McGirl behind your back

C: no matter WHAT you do, you can't drive a wedge between me and mom.

D: Comcast has been like up and down ALL day today

• Like 9

We played "Sandstorm" (the whole thing) at prom. This episode retroactively turned that into a good choice.

• Like 7

Don't know if you guys are Howard Kremer fans, but Summahtology is out now, motherfuckers!

https://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/

Speaking of "Sandstorm", I was at a beach listening to H-Krem's Summah albums all day. Hope you are all having a good and nice weekend.

• Like 3

Pretty disrespectful to talk about other podcast stars in threads about HH.

• Like 5

Pretty disrespectful to talk about other podcast stars in threads about HH.

Sorry, I didn't know "Sandstorm" was a podcast.

• Like 4

hi guys im sorry to bother you but my cohosts are holding me at gunpoint to post this.

there is a new brother lovers episode here, it's a particularly explicit one, v sorry mom

also we are on iTunes so you can subscribe to the podcast if you are into that kind of thing.

bye

ps good hh this week

• Like 16

Triple post, but Stefan is getting a lil salty, am I right?

You better not be referring to me. You better not. Ooooooh you do not want to go down this road

• Like 4

Hey everyone good show this week don't forget to compliment us on our great pcast and also leave itunes reviews that say how funny and deserving of success we are. If we get 20 5 star reviews Sean and Hayes said they will put in a good word to Scaukerman and JK Scripts. If we make it big we won't forget you unimportant people!

• Like 15

Can you just put a podcast up on iTunes, or is it like an achievement? If so, congrats! If not, I'm rooting for you.

• Like 5

I guess I should announce my new podcast. It's called "Yes They're Still Under That Goddamn Dome" and it's about the hit CBS show Under the Dome and it will be very good.

But yes brother lovers i like your show very much and will listen forever and i really like you people and genuinely admire your talent and i really just want to be cool like you.

Anyways.

YTSUTGD. Tell your friends.

• Like 13

I guess I should announce my new podcast. It's called "Yes They're Still Under That Goddamn Dome" and it's about the hit CBS show Under the Dome and it will be very good.

But yes brother lovers i like your show very much and will listen forever and i really like you people and genuinely admire your talent and i really just want to be cool like you.

Anyways.

YTSUTGD. Tell your friends.

I WANT TO HOST IT!!! (cue greggy)

• Like 6

I subscribed to Brother Lovers on iTunes AND I drunkenly wrote a nice review for it. I'm a nice humble fella who doesn't need fame or recognition, but I do kind of expect some kudos over here, as well as fame and recognition.

• Like 17

I did what mwn did but my review got a bit blue. It's probably from being all worked up from McGurl, Parties, and Brand's j/o talk. My apologies to greggy and his family values.

edit> here's the review cause I don't know if iTunes will publish it:

Rating: 5 stars

Title: make love to your ears with the brother lovers.

Review: seriously, pork those ears so f'n hard you wont be able to hear for a week.

_

Right guys?

• Like 11

I subscribed to Brother Lovers on iTunes AND I drunkenly wrote a nice review for it. I'm a nice humble fella who doesn't need fame or recognition, but I do kind of expect some kudos over here, as well as fame and recognition.

kudos.jpg

• Like 10

I guess I failed to mention I want the fame and recognition as well. Kudos wouldn't hurt either.

Hey Chanson have you seen the Off Limits Seattle episode? Pretty cool.

• Like 3

Kudos. What a blast from the past. Give me a Kudos and a Boku and maybe some Cheeto Paws and I can die happy. Why must all good things come to an end?

• Like 2