🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

Kudos. What a blast from the past. Give me a Kudos and a Boku and maybe some Cheeto Paws and I can die happy. Why must all good things come to an end?

Bravos all around, guys.

• Like 1

My next door neighbor yells at her kids so fuckin good.

She swears at em and threatens them with violence and I just chuckle .. Sometimes she will look over at me with a face that says "can u believe these fucking kids?" And I just shrug my shoulders and say "nope. They're terrible"

My neighborhood is fun sometimes

• Like 10

Ok tbh I don't have a neighbor.

Made the whole thing up

• Like 5

Bravos all around, guys.

it's actually spelled Braavos.

• Like 3

I love you fries.

Still no takers on the solar specs- I thinkin that they're going to Sean and Hayes

• Like 2

Bravos all around, guys.

It is Pepsi Clear this guy has comedic chops!

• Like 7

side note: totally working next weekend, so if there's a hangout then, I'll find and kill all of you

• Like 3

pork chops

just a note

have pork chops been discontinued?

• Like 3

have pork chops been discontinued?

Nope!

And also, I don't take notes in this orbit or any orbitz!

• Like 4

Kudos. What a blast from the past. Give me a Kudos and a Boku and maybe some Cheeto Paws and I can die happy. Why must all good things come to an end?

1. I saw that French Toast Crunch cereal is back when I was at Target earlier, so that's good. When I was a mischievous young lad, I loved to mix French toast crunch and cinnamon toast crunch as a snack when I smoked marijuana pipes

2. At my previous job, my boss sent an email to the team asking that we forward him any "kudos" that we received from the client recently. I sent him that exact picture from Chansons post.

I got fired from that job.

• Like 12

when I smoked marijuana pipes

1. What did you use to smoke the marijuana pipes out of?

2. That's what I call my arms, as in; "Check out these marijuana pipes".

• Like 3

My last name is Marra so I make a ton of marijuana jokes. Like when someone says marijuana I'm like "Marra wanna what? Marra wanna fuck!" And then lots of attractive people to want to touch my boing boing zone.

• Like 8

My last name is Marra so I make a ton of marijuana jokes. Like when someone says marijuana I'm like "Marra wanna what? Marra wanna fuck!" And then lots of attractive people to want to touch my boing boing zone.

i'm not excited about the new FF even though you have decent toes

• Like 1

Are you the girl with the dragon tattoos' brother?

• Like 2

Maybe it's too late to for a joke about discontinued fare, but I'm just gonna Squeezit in here.

• Like 8

Hot damn what I wouldn't give for a Thingamajig, the prettier sister of the Whatchamacallit candy bar that I'm almost certain existed. I waited for shipments of it at the candy store when I was younger and bought them all and didn't feel even a little bad about it.

• Like 5

Some of these jokers are getting to big league que status.

(See that sick callback to an earlier series of unfunny jokes? #ballsoharduniversity)

• Like 11

I forgot about those Shark bites fruit snacks. I just associate shark bites with Sean trying to do the intro "in this industry we call shark bites"

• Like 2