🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 115 — Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!

Looks like Asylum is trying to interconnect all their shows. Besides lavatarantula they also have a cameo of Kelitta Smith who is in their TV series Z Nation making an appearance in Oh Hell No at the military base gate and Munez even tells her something along the lines of "at least it's not zombies" as a direct reference to her roll as a soldier in Z nation.

http://www.syfy.com.au/sites/syfy.com.au/files/styles/character_1x1_xs_2x/public/characters/Roberta-Warren.jpg

Major Omission. I know this is after the minisode but I saw this and cannot allow this transgression against HDTGM to stand! At around 34 minutes, Tara Reid and Bo Derek are having drinks in their hotel at Universal discussing baby names. Bo Derek offers the name "June" as a suggestion. To which Tara Reid replies, "No. April, May, June. That's ridiculous."

She blasphemed our beloved June! Damn you Anthony C. Ferrante!

Major Omission. I know this is after the minisode but I saw this and cannot allow this transgression against HDTGM to stand! At around 34 minutes, Tara Reid and Bo Derek are having drinks in their hotel at Universal discussing baby names. Bo Derek offers the name "June" as a suggestion. To which Tara Reid replies, "No. April, May, June. That's ridiculous."

Holy shit! If only about a dozen people had already made almost this exact comment in this exact thread! That would be bonkers!

Greetings from Ireland! First time emailer but I thought I could contribute when I heard who had a cameo in this movie :)

So Jedward are Irish "celebrities" who met Tara Reid on "Celebrity" Big Brother UK a few years ago and have been best friends ever since. There are always pictures of her and them doing things together on UK and Irish enterainment sites. She seems to really like them and obviously wanted to get them in the movie somehow!

A friendship for the ages. Would love to be a fly on the wall when they hang out, what do they even talk about?