🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 115 — Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!

Jason, Paul and Scott were being sarcastic when they were all #ShiaIsMyIndy right?

Unless Paul, Jason, June, and Scott write the next one, you can put me down as #SharkNAYdo4. But feel free to tweet #SharkYAYdo4 if you disagree.

#SharkNAYdo4!

• Like 2

Zouks looks like he's a drummer for a cool progressive rock band in this picture. I think it's the pose.

wait, Zouks wasn't one of the dudes from At The Drive In?

• Like 4

send transmission from the one jawed chomper

• Like 3

Just startet the episode, but one correction: The german "podcasters" aren't podcasters. They're hosting a TV-show, where they show bad movies, comment them after the commercial break and put some comments in form of captions during the movie. (They probably would give the movies the full MST3K-treatment, but you can't get the rights to do that in Germany. One of the hosts actually was part of a german dubbing of "MST3K: The Movie" in the 90s, which is funnier than the original.)

I had one correction/omission and then by the time the episode ended I had already forgotten it... So that's how my day is going.

I'll be back nerds.

• Like 4

I had one correction/omission and then by the time the episode ended I had already forgotten it... So that's how my day is going..

yeah, they covered pretty much everything they could in the ep so i would imagine this thread is going to go off in all kinds of directions soon .. this did pop into my head when i saw the pic

149uyo4.jpg

• Like 10

Nah, but he's a founding member of the Mars Volta.

• Like 5

Lavalantula?!

If it's supposed to combine lava and tarantula shouldn't it be Lavarantula? Where did that L come from?!?!

• Like 3

My theory is this really is like Jaws 4 and the sharks are attracted to Fin's sharktooth necklace. It's a cursed artifact that summons Sharknados as revenge. His family are affected by the curse as well.

• Like 4

I was listening to an episode of Chris Jericho's podcast from last week, either the episode where he had Ian Zeiring on or maybe the one after that, where he was talking about how ridiculous Universal Studios was with how their park was portrayed in the film. Jericho played Bruce, the ride operator (which was also the name of the mechanical shark from "Jaws"), and the Universal Studio people made him cover up his arms, because he has tattoos, and they don't allow their employees to have visible tattoos. In a movie about tornadoes made of sharks murdering people in their park, they're concerned with the employee dress code.

He also said something about not really being given direction when it came to his death scene, like to just act like he was dying horribly, not knowing where the sharks were coming from or where he was being bitten.

• Like 7

I was listening to an episode of Chris Jericho's podcast from last week, either the episode where he had Ian Zeiring on or maybe the one after that, where he was talking about how ridiculous Universal Studios was with how they're park was portrayed in the film. Jericho played Bruce, the ride operator (which was also the name of the mechanical shark from "Jaws"), and the Universal Studio people made him cover up his arms, because he has tattoos, and they don't allow their employees to have visible tattoos. In a movie about tornadoes made of sharks murdering people in their park, they're concerned with the employee dress code.

He also said something about not really being given direction when it came to his death scene, like to just act like he was dying horribly, not knowing where the sharks were coming from or where he was being bitten.

That's episode 163, Jericho reviews the movie with his son.

• Like 1

This GIF is from "Mac & Me" righ? Holy cow what a craptacular movie.

My kids made me bring it back from the library. I had to suffer through it again. What pisses me off the most is that it ends with "We'll be back" but they never were. Fuck you aliens!

No way Plan B, that was profound--a post for the ages. Congrats on 2000!

e680a8c12733786f24c9413b5bf80236.gif

• Like 2

That's episode 163, Jericho reviews the movie with his son.

That's right! His son is "Ash the Fish Expert". He's usually pretty good on the show.

• Like 1

Ok... You guys do realize that Osama bin Laden is somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, right? He could TOTALLY be controlling the Sharknados!

• Like 8

I'm working on a TV pilot project called "Murder Seurat." Basically celebrated French pointilist painter Georges Seurat is murdered each week. By Angela Lansbury.

Does anyone think Earwolf might be interested?

• Like 3

By the way, does anyone know Jason Mantzoukas' Twitter ID is?

Well, the thing about Jason and Twitter....

So, is Jason slowly disappearing from these other things because the younger version of his mom is macking on him?

• Like 2