🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 198 — Indonesian Hobbit

Neil Casey, Betsy Sodaro, Colton Dunn, and Joe Hartzler are on this week’s improv5humans with Matt Besser! They’ll encounter an Indonesian Hobbit, get into a coffee fight, and make each other fall asleep by talking about their problems. Plus, they follow the life of Scooge, a zany radio DJ who will eat anything. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

"Whats a clondum?"

This podcast is constantly putting out top quality material fantastic ep great line up! and perfect callbacks!

"We were the nazis.. we're the class of 1998..."

• Like 5

'Scooge" is somehow an even grosser-sounding word than spooge. Yuck

• Like 4

For maybe the first time, Matt has actually told a story twice on the show, I definitely remember that school story

• Like 1

For maybe the first time, Matt has actually told a story twice on the show, I definitely remember that school story

He does that every so often.

• Like 1

"...AND stomach cancer?"

Maybe my favorite moment in a while.

"A condom is a jimmy-hat you put on your pecker when you're going to pork a lady."

• Like 9

He does that every so often.

This is the first time I've noticed it, he asks whether he's told the story or not often, but I've never heard him actually tell a story twice. Who cares anyway why did I even bring this up haha

• Like 1

Wow, this is one of the all-time best I4H episodes for me. Every scene, story, callback...yall had me in tears

You know it's a good one when you can hear at least one person trying to cover up their laughter in just about every moment. I'm telling you, every episode Betsy is on that happens.

• Like 4

This episode was good, but it would've been even better if it were at the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal, QC.

"A condom is a jimmy-hat you put on your pecker when you're going to pork a lady."

Oh man, that killed me. I was sniffling at jimmy-hat, chortling at pecker, died at pork.

• Like 3

I couldn't help picturing Betsy Sodaro's character as Punxsutawney from OITNB during the prison scene. I couldn't tell if it was intentional, but they sound so similar.

• Like 2

Oh man, that killed me. I was sniffling at jimmy-hat, chortling at pecker, died at pork.

"That was beautifully put honey."

• Like 3

I couldn't help picturing Betsy Sodaro's character as Punxsutawney from OITNB during the prison scene. I couldn't tell if it was intentional, but they sound so similar.

You mean Pennsatucky? Punxsutawney is the town from Groundhog Day.

• Like 1

I missed this episode when it came out, so it was really weird to hear my suggestion, totally dorking out at it getting answered. So glad I listened, awesome episode.

Sign in to follow this