đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 37 - Suzi Barrett: Crossing Swords with Eleanor Church-Wallace Boyd-Foster

Welcome to Crossing Swords, the penultimate patchwork of puzzling ponderance with your host Eleanor Church-Wallace Boyd-Foster (Suzi Barrett)! Helping Eleanor to think inside the box this week is Jill Traci, local poet, woman, and advocate from Winnetka Illinois. Jill opens up about the inspiration behind her poems including “Dating A Ghost,” we hear a selected reading from Jill’s anthology “Shopping List,” and both Eleanor and Jill sew their minds together as they create crossword clues during “Get A Clue.” Later, Traci Reardon stops by to offer her advice on burping, snuggling, and more to her Twitter followers in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Is it okay to date the ghost of a child if he's been dead for over 18 years?

A friend of mine needs to know, URGENTLY!

• Like 1

Really funny stuff. Loved the "Am I Stuttering?" segment, so silly.

• Like 4

Really funny stuff. Loved the "Am I Stuttering?" segment, so silly.

"Say it fast."

"I ma-ma-ma-magician."

"Yes, you are."

• Like 1

thanks for the help.

Anyway this was a funny episode and I enjoy this podcast.

• Like 1

What do you call a man's wig that has been crafted from a couple of girl's ballet skirts?

What do you call gravy-covered french fries that have been defecated on by a yellow bear?

• Like 2

This is the best game ever.

Ok, I'll bite.

What do you call a low-toned brass instrument that's been broken by a silver screen shrimp tycoon?

• Like 1

A tuba Bubba busted?

What do you call a device that measures comical photo/text combinations featuring Tom Cruise's ex-wife?

• Like 1

A Mimi meme-meter?

What do you call a Florentine sculptor who dons a modern Milanese handbag for his big night out at the Cabaret Voltaire?

• Like 1

A Baratta Prada Dada?

(I honestly have no idea about the artist or if I got this right at all! I did a lot of googling and Baratta was the only name I could find that fit the rest of it!)

What do you call an aromatically resined, indistinct-sounding homicide committed with a nail-driving implement?

• Like 1

A hammer murmur myrrh murder.

What do you call a famous cellist playing with a children's toy in a steep-sided gully?

• Like 2

A Baratta Prada Dada?

I was looking for Prada Dada Donatello, but the clueing was pretty shaky and the whole thing was a bit of a stretch anyway, so full points to you for effort and creativity.

I was looking for Prada Dada Donatello, but the clueing was pretty shaky and the whole thing was a bit of a stretch anyway, so full points to you for effort and creativity.

DRAT! Donatello of course popped up in my searches. i just didn't make the leap to put it at the end. Makes sense.

Sign in to follow this