🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TDFlynn

Sneezing Baby Panda: The Movie

Oh Thank God; the link 404's when clicked.

For a minute there, I thought there was actually going to be a movie someone was trying to make about this meme.

Now, if you wanna change this thread to be about Sony's upcoming Emoji piece of shit movie they paid seven figures for, outbidding Warner Bros. and Paramount, to make, I could understand. Or maybe that Minecraft movie? Or Angry Birds? These are real, incredibly stupid, movies going ahead that are also about shortlived zeitgeist-y things Hollywood studios don't understand :)

Now, if you wanna change this thread to be about Sony's upcoming Emoji piece of shit movie they paid seven figures for, outbidding Warner Bros. and Paramount, to make, I could understand. Or maybe that Minecraft movie? Or Angry Birds? These are real, incredibly stupid, movies going ahead that are also about shortlived zeitgeist-y things Hollywood studios don't understand :)

At least those are current fads. I'd hate to tell whoever greenlit the Pez dispenser movie that people generally haven't cared about them since the 60s.

The panda movie is real.

[media='']

[/media]

From the YouTube page:

Based on the internet phenomenon 'Sneezing Baby Panda' comes a feature length mockumentary that follows an Australian zoologist's quest to save her struggling zoo. When Australian zoologist Marnie Tyler first sees the viral internet sensation 'Sneezing Baby Panda' she knows at once the feisty little cub could save her ailing zoo from closure. Marnie's quest to find the iconic panda hits a brick wall the moment she arrives in panda country.

I'm not crazy about the idea of catching a panda in the wild--albeit one born in captivity--and putting it in a zoo, but at least this movie isn't about slaughtering animals.

At least those are current fads. I'd hate to tell whoever greenlit the Pez dispenser movie that people generally haven't cared about them since the 60s.

Once the Civil Rights Movement really hit full swing, it was the beginning of the end for the popularity of Pez dispensers, which we all know were shockingly racist...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this