🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

Happy birthday old sport!* Good show!

Great video guys, I liked it and you guys are very funny and sweet.

*I mean old sport in like a cool, fun, friendly way; not in like a "you're old" way.

• Like 11

Happy Birthday Sean! Gonna listen to the ep later but just wanted to a) get in early on the bday wishes and apologize for not being in the video and B) to point out how much Mike Still sounds like Meek Mill and isn't that topical.

Byeeee!!!

• Like 14

Any other Scoop Troopers happen to jot down the Goose List? I hadn't sharpened my pencil yet, and missed the whole thing.

JEc95KA.jpg

Happy b-day Sean

Good episode

Just think...in 5 more episodes we'll be celebrating the Hollywood Handbook centennial (?)

• Like 13

Happy Bday Sean and I don't mean the thing for washing your butt in.

Great episode and I was Howling* at the Cecil bit so much people might have thought I was an Earwolf-Wolfpop listening app!

I think this is my 100th post

I've watched 3 minutes of Sean's bday video. And I don't mean a video of a thing that washes his butt. I'll watch the rest now.

I think that's everything I wanted to say.

*with laughter

EDIT: watched the rest of the video and it was nice and I gave it a thumbs up on youtube. Also I looked it up and those things are spelled "bidet" so you can ignore my jokes.

• Like 16

dYiHrZC.jpg?1

Happy Birthday Sean!

• Like 15

1. Happy Birthday Sean
  2. Tim, your emotions are gross. Please keep it to yourself
  3. I really want to hear the entire list of Sean's Naughty No-No Boys

• Like 10

We get the page we deserve.

And even though I'm on page two, I'm going to comment like I'm on page one and the episode isn't up yet.

• Like 5

(HAYES DO NOT READ)

That video is a beautiful masterpiece. Sean, please don't take the fact that I was in the Hayes birthday video and not the Sean birthday video as me liking Hayes more, because really, I like you more and that Hayes video was shit anyway. You know that. I've just been really busy and sometimes you gotta be "looking out for #1" like the song says, ya know?

(HAYES CAN READ NOW. SEAN DO NOT READ)

Heh, "sick vid," huh Hayes? More like Happy Barfday, right? You know you my boy from the block, dawg. Couple Harvard boys doin' big things. You attended school there and I just fed the birds in the sanctuary but I feel like we still have that comradery, ya know?

• Like 23

I'm a little bit concerned that when they use the phrase "yas queen", they're committing what we on tumblr call cultural appropriation. It's like blackface but worse. Last I checked, Sean didn't grow up as funny girl from Broad City, and he doesn't know her struggles that she's faced as a Broad City person. I'm not saying that his use of her slang terms comes from a place of hate, but every yas queen out of his mouth is a trampling footprint on the back of Broad City funny girls worldwide. Maybe check your privilege a bit, Sean. Also happy birthday baby.

• Like 14

9beaeb6e-fa81-4ea9-877c-80077a0f017f_zpssdnemtva.jpg21b0901f-71a8-48ba-9b8f-2ceb91917fbf_zpsfw4miv57.png

First we have Andy Kneis, Rob Reiner's son, and now this?

• Like 20

This episode thought me of birthday wishes, because it was like a gift and it was so good and great.

A big Happy B-Day to the Big Man himself, Sean Clemons. Is that joke bad? It's bad, I think. I'm sorry.

• Like 11

Hi everybody, I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm okay, I'm just on vacation so you can stop worrying about me. What's that? You weren't worried about me, you were worried about Aregular? Hmmm. Well fuck you then.

Anyhow, vacation is real nice, and it has given me the time and headspace to get away from my computer screen. You should try it sometime! You zombies! It's not that hard, you just go to Maryland to hang out with my family, and there will be so much going on (playing with little nieces and nephews, going on a walk with my mom, just being quiet and reading an actual book for a change) that you won't even miss all your podcasts and forums and periscopes and shit.

Speaking of which, what the everloving fuck, internet!? I go away for less than a week and there is all this forum activity, a new Superego, Wet Hot American Summer show, and Forrest MacNiel show!? I am going to be so swamped when I get back from vacation that I am seriously stressing out right now.

Finally, happy birthday Sean, I'm sorry I wasn't in your video. I wanted to be in it, and I had such a big awesome idea for what I was going to do. Unfortunately I went over budget on special effects, and a couple of my big guest stars bailed on me at the last minute. Any big plans for the day? Cake I bet. So sick, dude. Take a big chomp on some cake for me.

• Like 20

It might not be your typical 'Oscarbaitflick', but bring your smiles AND a box of tissue.

kySFq4s.jpg?1

• Like 16

Has anybody heard from Spunky Foonerism? I'm worried about him.

• Like 15

Guys have you listened to this weeks Hollywood Handbook episode? It's actually REALLY funny. I'm laughing out loud, and that's not an exaggeration. Are they all like this?

• Like 22

Dear Sean,

I hope this year is as good to you as you've been to all of us. From the countless hours and moments of laughter that lighten my life and free me, time and again, from banality (and oh how free it feels when I'm laughing), to the inspiration and insight of your more candid moments (particularly the beautifully open-hearted interview you gave on John Darnielle), I can't express how much better off I am for all you've given. I can tell you this though, I am damn thankful.

"Some things you'll do for money, some you'll do for fun, but the things you do for love are gonna come back to you one by one."

Happy Birthday,

I hope it all comes back to you!

PS- I know this is kinda sappy and not at all funny, but come on, you're the comedy guy not me, you don't have to be such an asshole JEEZ!

• Like 20

Dear Sean and Calli,

Happy birthday! The podcast is nice and I hope your medical schooling is going well. Even though we broke up like ten years ago I think it's great that you still keep in touch by asking me to ship you adderall across the country and sending me pictures of your butt.

Don't forget mine's right around the corner (the 13th!). It's nice that we're all leos like Cecil.

• Like 5

Like this post if you saw my face in the video and liked it

Text me if you think I should shave my beard

Also this was a good ep congrats to the boys

• Like 18

It is President Barack Obama's birthday today... pretty convenient timing if you ask me.

• Like 3

I can't wait until Mike (or Lorne?) makes sketch comedy easier to understand so I can stop paying my IT guy extra every Monday to explain the previous week's Mad TV episode to me (I'm a bit back-logged).

Off-topic, but you guys are funny, right? If so, what would be funny nail design to get when I go to the nail salon with my co-worker?

• Like 10