🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

Off-topic, but you guys are funny, right? If so, what would be funny nail design to get when I go to the tnail salon with my co-worker?

Comedy is subjective, so I don't know what to tell you. Even a solid color like red or blue could be funny to some people. I personally find polka dots hilarious, so maybe a few of those.

• Like 14

Off-topic, but you guys are funny, right? If so, what would be funny nail design to get when I go to the nail salon with my co-worker?

dicks

• Like 10

Get little drawings of a hand on each finger. Thumb is a hand giving "thumbs up," index is a hand giving "pointy guy," middle is giving "the bird," fourth guy is giving the "if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it," etc.

And wouldn't THAT be meta-humor?

• Like 19

I recommend for the Leia section to be called "When you seen-y that gold bikini"

• Like 10

Comedy is subjective, so I don't know what to tell you. Even a solid color like red or blue could be funny to some people. I personally find polka dots hilarious, so maybe a few of those.

Valerie I am shocked. Everyone knows "polka dots" is a slur against the heavily freckled. Very insensitive VB.

• Like 10

I want u all to know that I thought that video was really dope

U guys are a pretty clever bunch

• Like 5

9beaeb6e-fa81-4ea9-877c-80077a0f017f_zpssdnemtva.jpg21b0901f-71a8-48ba-9b8f-2ceb91917fbf_zpsfw4miv57.png

First we have Andy Kneis, Rob Reiner's son, and now this?

lpWkhVq.png

A Bear himself in an ep of Twin Peaks.

• Like 13

Valerie I am shocked. Everyone knows "polka dots" is a slur against the heavily freckled. Very insensitive VB.

It's satirical so it's not offensive.

• Like 6

I recommend for the Leia section to be called "When you seen-y that gold bikini"

I recommend "The First Time I Leia'd My Eyes on You"

• Like 8

Off-topic, but you guys are funny, right? If so, what would be funny nail design to get when I go to the nail salon with my co-worker?

For some reason I always think the Papyrus font is really funny. So how about "knock knock" in Papyrus font with each nail having a letter on it.

• Like 5

lpWkhVq.png

A Bear himself in an ep of Twin Peaks.

FELL A VICTIM

• Like 1

It's satirical so it's not offensive.

eh wrong. satire is the most offensive form of comedy. i mean ideally. i mean subjectively.

edit> jeez guys it was satire. stop hate pm'ing me already.

• Like 3

I just wanna take this moment to apologize to Stephy and yhe kids. Sorry, daddy is stayin out late tonight with the boyz. No little Caleb im not your daddy. Im your daddys friend and its his birthday. No little Caleb please stop calling me daddy. CALEB! If your father heard you calling another man daddy he would be shattered on the inside and those shards of shattered heart would grow mouths and just eat him up inside until he feels empty so please dont call me daddy again thank youuu. Now hang up the phone and make sure you do it right otherwise your grandpas life alert wont work

• Like 23

Hey guys I have some super secret info for y'all.

The folks over at Earwolf are allegedly working on Hollywood Handbook t shirts and are looking for designs. If any of you have designs in mind, they want em.

Proof: http://imgur.com/36lh8Jc

• Like 17

here's my submission:

HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK

...IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

• Like 6

I recommend "The First Time I Leia'd My Eyes on You"

I was thinking Teach a Carrie to Fisher, She'll Leia For a Lifetime.

Don't be mad at me!

• Like 9

Gonna workshop some options:

1 - Lifelike recreation of the fingernail on the other hand. #twisted

2 - The faces of your co-workers.

3 - The faces of your co-workers mothers.

5 - Toes.

• Like 8

Seriously this episode was off the chain for me. Its so fuckin good. If youve somehow made it to this page in the forums and havent listened yet then i suggest u stop suckin ur grandmas dick or whatever freaked out creamy shit ur doing and listen!

Whenever they do dick jokes i think "they do care about their listeners"

• Like 23

Hey guys I have some super secret info for y'all.

The folks over at Earwolf are allegedly working on Hollywood Handbook t shirts and are looking for designs. If any of you have designs in mind, they want em.

Proof: http://imgur.com/36lh8Jc

T-shirt could say something like this: "Hollywood Handbook on the t-shirt. No, Engineer Cody, don't actually write the words, 'on the t-shirt,' just have it say Hollywood Handbook. Make the font yellow."

• Like 13