🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

This is great! Should you post it to the r/earwolf post?

Ok guys, we are at a crossroads here... I shall take this to a vote.

Should this design be posted to the reddit.com/r/earwolf thread?

Please choose ONE option:

Option H: Post this design to the reddit.com/r/earwolf thread.

or

Option H: Don't post this design to the reddit.com/r/earwolf thread.

• Like 4

also happy birthday sean, i was going to be in the video but I forgot. and then I remembered and forgot again.

sorry.

• Like 4

I for one would like the t-shirts to be NOT based on a joke that I'm for sure going to get tired of and WOULD like for the design to be one I wouldn't feel like a dick in.

Just one working man's opinion.

In this, the year of our lord, 2015.

Thank's and jah bl ess.

• Like 21

yeah yeah good ep but are y'all aware there's a real movie coming out called Young Pope???

http://www.avclub.com/article/james-cromwell-leads-new-cast-additions-hbos-young-223361

Yes I mentioned this last week on the forums but I don't think anyone noticed, so I tweeted the boys and huskey and advised them to "lawyer up" and Hayes faved the tweet, no big deal *manicure emoji*

I can only assume they've hired some young hip franklin and bash style lawyers to rep them

• Like 6

You guys don't want a shirt with a spooky skellington that has big kissy lips eating a hamburger sandwitch hiding under Sean's bed at his dad's house with text that say, "Speak on That, Nerds is cool now, MMhhmmm Yeesss," because I think that would be just great.

• Like 17

You guys don't want a shirt with a spooky skellington that has big kissy lips eating a hamburger sandwitch under Sean's bed at his dad's house with text saying "Speak on That, Nerds is cool now, MMhhmmm Yeesss," because I think that would be just great.

Only if that shit is on a hypercolor t-shirt. I'd wear the hell out of a hypercolor skellington shirt. Back top could say "Jock's Pump Gas" and the bottom could say "Kiss Nerd Ass."

• Like 7

or

SharkNayDo?

EDIT> No that's not it....

SharkYesDon't?

hmmmm......

• Like 4

I think just the standard wolf cool shirt is perfect.

• Like 11

Give me something that makes my sweater puppies pop.

• Like 6

This Wednesday I rented a carpet cleaner since I have the day off and the dog is at daycare but I am too lazy.

• Like 5

I for one would like the t-shirts to be NOT based on a joke that I'm for sure going to get tired of and WOULD like for the design to be one I wouldn't feel like a dick in.

Just one working man's opinion.

In this, the year of our lord, 2015.

Thank's and jah bl ess.

I totally hear you on this, but at the same time I'll probably buy whateverthefuck they put out simply to insure there's a next one.

EDIT> even if it's yellow. I don't do yellow.

• Like 3

I agree with the D-Scoots about the shirt. After all this campaigning and complaining, I guess I'll have to buy one and I don't want to wear a shirt that I have to explain to people's Aunts and stuff.

Although, as a compromise, I would love for it to have a very tiny graphic somewhere in the bottom corner of a mouse skelington. You know, because they could be anywhere

Also, I still don't understand reddit. I've only seen it when I was brought there by a google search or something and usually immediately left because it gave me an odd feeling and it got cold all of a sudden. That said, I will use reddit for my upcoming SteveH AMA

• Like 6

I agree on the shirts, they should be timeless, something you'd feel comfortable wearing on your wedding day.

• Like 14

i'm doing an AMA too haha just kidding no one gives a fuck about me

• Like 14

I agree on the shirts, they should be timeless, something you'd feel comfortable wearing on your wedding day.

d4gDCmn.jpg

Y1aD6Ne.jpg

• Like 6

You know what? I think now I WANT the shirts to be terrible. That would be super funny if after all the whinging away about not having shirts they turned out to be hideous.

Sean this great idea is my bidet present to you.

Is that satire?

• Like 6

you're giving Sean a bidet for his birthday? Things just jumped up a notch

• Like 3

sorry i'm in a bad mood. i just went through boxes and boxes of my dead d's shit i haven't looked at in years. sorry guys.

EDIT> Here's the good part of old boxes-

tWyUZrK.jpg

That's my D on the right with his 2nd wife Joanna next to him and his buddy Eli and his wife Shelly. I think they're in Hawaii. and I'd guess this to be circa 1982.

weGe1nl.jpg

Here he is at I think a golf course in 2001. Yes, his hat says "B.L.O.W.M.E. 2000" No idea what that means.

• Like 18

or

But aren't H and H pretty much the same when you really think about it? I'm not going to waste gas money to just be able to vote for the lesser of 2 evils

• Like 3

sorry i'm in a bad mood. i just went through boxes and boxes of my dead d's shit i haven't looked at in years. sorry guys.

That seems pretty tough

• Like 3

Hey guys,

Just dropping by to say I'll no longer be listening to this p great podcast.

Unfortunately my ability to experience and enjoy comedy has been forever destroyed. Recently I journeyed through all 49 (49!!) episodes of the TBS show "My Boys". I did this as a running gag which endeared me to a bunch of much cooler kids I was trying to impress but the whole experience has left me hollow.

Maybe 20 or 30 years from now I will have recovered and I'll flick on "Dave Thomas, Our Close Friend" and be able to laugh again but for now I'm stranded on an Island of mediocrity and I have no one to blame but myself.

Please remember me fondly.

jLSL8J7.jpg?1

• Like 17