🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

Respected HH Community, who can you recommend with similar type of humor as Hayes an Sean?

Jerry Signfeild and MC Mr. Napkins.

• Like 2

Respected HH Community, who can you recommend with similar type of humor as Hayes an Sean?

probably everyone on the HH forum.

• Like 9

probably everyone on the HH forum.

I already know that! This forum has me laughing my butt off. I meant a podcast or stand up or something I could listen to in my car

• Like 1

I was listening to "a waste of time with 'it's the real'" yesterday and it dawned on me that the whole premise of HH very well may be based on the rosenthals .. So if u are into interviews where the hosts are doing more name dropping than the guests and trying to outdo said guests with their own stories about rappers, u could probably give that a shot.

But no one can give u that sweet Sean and Hayes fix except for Sean and Hayes. Your chasing the dragon now. Godspeed

• Like 9

You might enjoy Mike & Tom Eat Snacks. Unless this is a Norm situation where I'm not supposed to give a sincere answer. If that's the case, then you can listen to your butt.

• Like 13

i wonder if after the tshirts we could get some other products with HH stuff on it. most podcast shirts dont come in sizes that fit me but i would love a nice sheet cake with the HH logo on it

• Like 14

Jerry Signfeild and MC Mr. Napkins.

I WILL DESTROY YOU.

• Like 1

I already know that! This forum has me laughing my butt off. I meant a podcast or stand up or something I could listen to in my car

If you want, I could call you while you're driving, you put me on speaker, and I'll read all the posts from the forum to you.

• Like 11

So that guys name is Eli. He ran a seedy dive bar in the middle of downtown Minneapolis, back when downtown's were actually seedy, called Eli's Bar. Eli passed in the early 90's and ownership passed to his sons who renovated and expanded and the bar is still there today: http://elisfoodandcocktails.com/

My D was a bookie who ran the numbers for most of the North Downtown, Northeast (we say 'nordeast'), and North sides of town. Eli's was D's main headquarters. He used to take me with him on excursions to all the divey drinking holes on Monday's as he paid out or collected on debts. My godfather also owned a bowling alley/dive bar/pizza place/banquet hall (place was fuckin huge) but that's a whole other story.

Anyway Eli's was the spot were D did all the big transactions. Eli was a straight up old-timey barkeep who provided safe haven for degenerate gamblers like dear ol' D. Nice guy. Always had a cherry coke on the bar for me without even being asked.

This is infinitely better than I even could have imagined. You can spin a yarn, my friend.

Fargo Season 3?

• Like 7

After reading about Eli and souprman's D, I'm beginning to think Super is some kind of witness protection name.

• Like 8

i wonder if after the tshirts we could get some other products with HH stuff on it. most podcast shirts dont come in sizes that fit me but i would love a nice sheet cake with the HH logo on it

I'm eating a bowl of cereal and I wish it had marshmallow Sean and Hayes.

• Like 7

If you want, I could call you while you're driving, you put me on speaker and I'll read all the posts from the forum to you.

Humans start doing podcasts' jobs -> humans replace podcasts -> podcast/human war -> humans win war -> dystopian future

• Like 3

1. Jesus and Buddha

2. Hope and Crosby

3. Shields and Yarnell

• Like 8

Rock & Roll

Binder & Binder

Mike & Ikes

Benny & the Jets

Pride & Prejudice

Alexander & the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

what am i doing with my life

• Like 10

Kate's alright. She's still on the press tour, but things have been getting a little rougher out there. She told me Mike has been a little lippy and barely tipped the waiter last night. I think Miles is taking it the toughest. He set a taxi cab on fire and drunk dialed J.K. and called him a doodooboy.

• Like 6