๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 115.5 โ€” Minisode 115.5

Unfortunately I couldn't fit June into this.

ย 

CLlEGQ_UwAA4Kuv.jpg

The entire time watching this movie and seeing this a few times it didn't occur to me just now but do police dogs even wear badges?

• Like 1

The entire time watching this movie and seeing this a few times it didn't occur to me just now but do police dogs even wear badges?

ย 

How can they arrest people if they don't have a badge?

ย 

ย 

They also need to be able to read them their Riranda Rights in a Scooby Doo voice

• Like 2

is it just me or were there a lot of C&Os this week?

I thought that too.

ย 

Also, what is the purpose of having Chuck Norris in... any movie? He's supposed to be an action star, but I can't decide if he's less believable as an actor or in the action scenes. He fights like he has less movement in his knees than the dead grandfather cop he keeps mentioning. He's even doubled, utilizing a terrible wig and a terrible trench coat, in half of his fight scenes anyway. What a fucking mess.

The trailer for Top Dog was the first time I'd seen Chuck Norris in action and I was really surprised that a guy who fights like...that could be an action star.

ย 

How can they arrest people if they don't have a badge?

Especially since, as esc_key pointed out, the Top Dog is a Briard. People are used to being policed by German Shepherds and they would be suspicious of other breeds.

ย 

They also need to be able to read them their Riranda Rights in a Scooby Doo voice

I hope we'll get a lot of dog puns in the forum. That would be pawsome.

ย 

While I was looking at dog pics for my avatar, I came across pics of the unfathomably cute cat in superhotpickle's avatar. His name is Snoopybabe, for those you who are also curious about the cat masquerading as a doll.

• Like 3

ย 

ย 

ย 

I hope we'll get a lot of dog puns in the forum. That would be pawsome.

ย 

We're much better than that. You, sir, are barking up the wrong tree!

• Like 1

I didn't mean to cause any arffence!

Dearest Paul, Zouks, and June:

ย 

I ever sincerely hope that the new episode shall be in my feed tomorrow, as I fear my heart cannot take much more of thinking about this film that is "Top Dog" without hearing Zouks' bafflement, and June's upsetting feelings at a dog being punted from a boat.

ย 

Whilst I do understand that you have life beyond this podcast, I need you. I dearly hope the new episode will be ready for my morning drive into the city.

ย 

Yours ever truly,

ย 

Ooof

ย 

The lads and Lassies here in the UK were looking forward to the dog puns...

• Like 1

i knew there was a voice missing ... has taylor gone on holidays or something? still trying to get over sharknado maybe ..

giphy_tardis.gif?w=550

Sorry the Doctor has shit wifi on the TARDIS

• Like 3

Am I the only one who remembers Digby in the doghous?. It's about a cop and dog team who get into a car accident and the cop wakes up in the dogs body. It may have been something we only saw here in Canada.

ย