🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 137 — Yellow Desert

After a short break, our heroes are back! When we last saw our heroes, they had decided to roll their dice (literally and figuratively) and landed in the middle of a bright yellow desert after they climbed on some teleportation pads. Now they are stuck in this disgusting, hot, dry, and horrible desert with no way to teleport back. Will they find another way to get out of this desert hell? Tune in to find out!

I'm glad you guys got the dice roller and like it, when you didn't have the episode last week I was worried it didn't make it to you guys. That dice roller has been with my group through many hilarious and super intense sessions, I hope you all at nerd poker enjoy it. And yes I am working on a new one and trying to figure out how I can get a mini smoke machine in it as well with all the LED lights I think it would look dope. I'll post some pictures of the newest one I make when its finished.

Thanks again for having this amazing podcast,

Spencer Mueller

• Like 3

After traversing the Underdark and bravely risking everything by stepping onto the mysterious teleportation stones, Dag, Houg, Winter and Nausica were relieved when they emerged into what appeared to be a new and unknown land, possibly even a new world.

Until they saw the giants.

Resigned to their fates, they said their goodbyes while forming a suicide circle on the beach. As his friends expired around him, Houg softly whispered his last words through a mouthful of blood.

"I just wanted to fucking talk to somebody or something. Fucking giants. Fucking stupid giants. Why was I even born? Fuck all giants in their giant assholes."

• Like 3

made me cringe when they attempted to talk to something and Brian vetoed it.

why god why.............

• Like 1

Please, someone post a link to a photo of the new dice tower.

Always good to hear a Reverend Norb of Green Bay. Look for a Green Bay punk scene / Norb documentary.

The giants fired first, and only missed because of the rug/shield/cover. Get the gem and talk to them.

Also... Fireball spells work great outside.

made me cringe when they attempted to talk to something and Brian vetoed it.

why god why.............

I feel you. I was so excited at what sounded like the group finally going to be able to have some interaction with a NPC besides combat (I felt hope and renewed peak interest at the end of the last episode/start of this episode) and then mentally screaming at my computer as I listened to it spiraling into murder. I literally banged my head once against my desk with the final decision was made. At least there is a chance the giant can surrender or they can always attempt to communicate via the crystal.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, DAN!

Last night I listened to Harlan Ellison read his short story I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream on Youtube.

And now I'm convinced Blaine is running a purgatory campaign from which the characters cannot escape.

I Have A Mouth, But I Must Murder.

• Like 1

Please, someone post a link to a photo of the new dice tower.

Always good to hear a Reverend Norb of Green Bay. Look for a Green Bay punk scene / Norb documentary.

The giants fired first, and only missed because of the rug/shield/cover. Get the gem and talk to them.

Also... Fireball spells work great outside.

https://www.facebook.com/nerdpokerpodcast?fref=ts

Sign in to follow this