🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 22 - U2 Talk 2 U

Casually dropping that "Earwolf New York City" is a thing now.

• Like 7

While I'm really looking forward to hearing this, I hope it's not the end of U Talkin U2 2 Me.

They've gotten to talk to U2 and they got their fucking t shirts!

• Like 4

Bono, the lead singer of the band U2, drew a dick and balls and signed it "Bonobos" as a gift for the hosts of a comedy podcast. I cannot believe this world.

This entire thing is changing my whole view of U2. I love the music, but I guess I had started to think of them as being something superhuman, or without senses of humor. The way they laughed during 'I love films' was just everything to me.

• Like 15

Did they really not give them any t-shirts? They gave them a bag of stuff with no t-shirts?? That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever heard.

• Like 11

Wow. Does anyone else feel like this is a very deserved reward for the Scott's, and more specifically Scotty-A? After years of giving free content to the world, he gets this incredible outcome from it. That part where Bono takes them to hear songs that pretty much no one has heard (including like Adam 2000lbs), was just spectacular. Who could have guessed that when Scott started in this world of podcasting that it would one day lead to him sitting in a studio, being told about unreleased songs by Bono? I am so silly happy for everyone involved.

• Like 13

HOLY SHIT! Early this morning, I saw that this episode dropped, and read the description...it was so short and vague that I figured it was something special, but I didn't really want to know any more until I listen. But of course this is kind of a big deal, so I just saw it on Twitter from another media content outlet. Probably better that my mind didn't get completely blown by finding out while actually listening.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure we're all the same person today...,.,

FREAKINNNGTHE FUCKOUT!!!

• Like 5

So, when do we get UTU2TM? t-shirts with the bonobos drawing?

• Like 4

I Love Films with U2 as the guest?! For the love of GOD. This is fantastic. I am crying I am so happy.

• Like 5

best part was how delighted the U2 gang was by I Love Films.

By the U2 gang I mean the rock band U2, featuring Bonobos, Thedge, Lary Clay2000lbs, and Larry Mullen Sr's Son.

• Like 14

I am in actual AWE that this happened...

the coolest thing ever ever ever. great job Scotts

• Like 12