🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 22 - U2 Talk 2 U

Fuckin a. I thought the black schwag bag was a t shirt.

Also glad they changed the name of the ep from "Episode 22" to something a little more interesting.

I know I don't personally know the Scotts, but I'm so inexplicably proud of them for doing what we all dream of doing with people we admire and look up to.

I'm also explicably saddened that this is the end of UTU2TM. Gonna miss you two talkin' "U Talkin' U2 To Me" to me. And "What's Your Fuck Style?".

If any one else is interested, this designer Matt Empson has some great UTU2TM work you can find here:

https://www.behance.net/mattempson

His poster is killer. Cheers!

6dd71d4098bf49bc4f55319f121d253b.jpg

• Like 22

I am so happy for Scott and Scott that they finally got to interview U2! Just wish that they had asked Bonobos what his fuckstyle is.

• Like 5

I am so happy for Scott and Scott that they finally got to interview U2! Just wish that they had asked Bonobos what his fuckstyle is.

Also, how they weigh?

How much money did they make last year?

• Like 2

Here's me casually checking earwolf to see who's on today's I4H and I see there's a fucking bonus cbb AND OUT OF THE BLUE A NEW U TALKIN U2 TO ME I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN

I even posted this before I knew that THEY FUCKING INTERVIEWED THE BAND FOR A WHOLE HOUR HOLY SHIT GUYS THAT'S MASSIVE. Listening to that interview now I'm both really excited and super nervous that they were gonna fuck up haha

• Like 1

Great ep, obvs, but allow me a more sentimental remark: I'm truly happy and proud for the Scotts, they earned this. And I'm happy to have been there for the ride. We've come a long way friends, this is a happy day.

P.S. Honestly, I can't stand this any longer.... Scott, give it a rest already! You can totally end a sentence a preposition with!

100% agree. I feel like we are all winners today.

• Like 1

I always love Adam's "ByEYYYYYE" at the end of the podcast, but when he did it this time my emotions got the best of me. Good ep.

• Like 3

Is it just me, or does it seems like U2 purposefully withheld ...*whispers* the fucking T-shirts!??

Because the gag must live on, forever.

• Like 2

"Your interview style seems to be compliments" ha!! Now there's the UTU2TM banter I know and love.

"Bono, we've been dying to ask you a question... whats your fuck style?"

Well fuck me someone already made that joke lol.

• Like 2

I am so excited for them! I was smiling like a fool all morning here at my desk.

• Like 2

jilalk;djkl;vjejeldjkl jksjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sorry, I blacked out there for a minute and my head fell on the keyboard. What's this episode about again?

*reads description*

PFT%20Wait%20What.gif

• Like 7

Talk about Scott and Scott having similar voices. Everytime one of U2 spoke I just thought it was Bonobos.

Great ep! So exciting seeing the podcast mentioned on news sites today.

http://www.nme.com/news/u2/87409

We liked talkin U2 before it was cool!

Can completely understand how perfect this would be as a finale...

But I hope this isn't the end!

• Like 4

I feel like they still have to interview Huey Lewis and the News or Billy Joel before calling it quits Pete, lol

• Like 3

I feel like they still have to interview Huey Lewis and the News or Billy Joel before calling it quits Pete, lol

SPORTScast

Sports.jpg

• Like 6

I'll echo everyone else by saying that I'm so happy for Scott & Scott. But also, we need to know if that wrapping studio exists. Episode 23 should be where our intreped hosts travel to his house to investigate. I wouldn't be opposed to a Cribs-style video episode...

• Like 3

For some reason nothing has me laughing harder than Scott's excited exclamations while Bonobos is telling the Paul McCartney story.

"WOW!"

2 secs later

"WOW!"

2 secs later

"MY GOD!"

• Like 8