🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Hunch Hondo

Please get Tim Heidecker on the show

Please.

Have you listened to his CBB episodes? I think the popcorn.com episode is my favorite

EDIT: I should add that if you have not listened to the On Cinema podcast, you must do so now.

Have you listened to his CBB episodes? I think the popcorn.com episode is my favorite

EDIT: I should add that if you have not listened to the On Cinema podcast, you must do so now.

His CBB episodes are gold. I especially like his story about the upcoming Woody Allen movie he's in. Anybody have an active release date for that? He's just such a hollywood powerhouse, you KNOW he's got some amazing inside scoops under his hood.

• Like 1

Heidecker ain't no rube, he won't allow himself to be backed into Hayes and Sean's traps.

am I a fan of this rogue thread? No. It reminds me of those Rogue Nations I've been hearing about. But I gotta say, I agree with its contents. I agree, he'd be a perfect guest.

• Like 2

His CBB episodes are gold. I especially like his story about the upcoming Woody Allen movie he's in.

I don't hear Tim break that often, but he had a lot of trouble getting through that Woody Allen story. Hilarious.

• Like 1

Would he really come back to podcasting just to do Hollywood Handbook? Finger crossed he was lying.

I would like him and his regular comedy partner, Greg Turkington, to come in to school the lads on cinema

• Like 2

His CBB episodes are gold. I especially like his story about the upcoming Woody Allen movie he's in. Anybody have an active release date for that? He's just such a hollywood powerhouse, you KNOW he's got some amazing inside scoops under his hood.

Tim Allen

Heidecker ain't no rube, he won't allow himself to be backed into Hayes and Sean's traps.

Such an adversarial relationship would make for a compelling ep.

Idk... I've never really enjoyed his CBB episodes. Its just that lazy, laughing-at-nothing anti-comedy that I think too many people fall for

I find myself just laughing at the fact that people are laughing, and it feels a little cheap. I hate to say it, but it's kind of like Bob and Tom