🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

Oh "Eggs" is Tom Scharpling!? I just got that.

I think that was when he was still being second banana to Jim Florentine. I don't know if it was ever official, but Eggs is kind of a stoned guy and Tom seemed reluctant to do weed volcanoes.

I don't understand why they title these returning guest episodes as [Name] Again, Our Close Friend. Have they considered calling them [Name], Still Our Close Friend?

They did this last week. Mike, Still Our Close Friend. DUH!

• Like 16

What's RSS? (Please be as condescending as possible in your reply, thanks.)

congrats on the PCG question, and it's fun for you and I to do bits, but please tell me you've heard all of Reality Show Show? It is so so good. I already did my joke reply but I can't stop thinking about this.

So good I can break my "always on" hilarious forums persona to encourage everyone to listen.

• Like 10

If you don't watch a lot of reality shows, RSS wont be that funny to you. I wouldn't bother.

Edit: SIKE! Way to fall for a major fakeout, you dicks. Hahaha what a bunch of dicks.

• Like 17

RSS...RSS.... Oh that's the one where all the douchebags are trapped in that house right?

I think it stands for your posts today: Really Solid Stuff

• Like 5

I think it stands for your posts today: Really Solid Stuff

I "get" it.

• Like 3

Given the the crushing blow to Grease Nose's career when the pilot moved on without him, the possibility of a hit radio show with Eggs is pretty exceptional a way to move on.

I hope Sean and Hayes can monetize the show, presumably that's what the mid-ad phone call was related to, I want to see Hayes and Sean rolling around in bathtubs full of sunglasses by holiday season.

• Like 3

So are they only allowed to use the expression "Taz out" on the podcast because it would be making Sean turn into Taz a really good guy, whereas in reality Taz is an evil bad scary man? Still working out all the subtle legal implications of copyright law regarding the good/evil alignment of a trademark character.

Also, what network is The Really Reality Show on? I've tried flipping thru all the usual suspects but I can't find it on Oxygen, Bravo, TruTV or even The Leaning Channel! PLEASE HELP! I need to gobble all the yummy content.

• Like 2

So are they only allowed to use the expression "Taz out" on the podcast because it would be making Sean turn into Taz a really good guy, whereas in reality Taz is an evil bad scary man? Still working out all the subtle legal implications of copyright law regarding the good/evil alignment of a trademark character.

Also, what network is The Really Reality Show on?

4e26093ab063837c88039d2f09cf0b02.jpg

• Like 11

Also, what network is The Really Reality Show on?

99% sure this is an inside joke about Talk Soup. 1% unsure where the RSS initials come in. Maybe some dig at Joel McHale.

• Like 3

I put that pic up only for Andy Dick Cheney and Bozos's 'entertainment' (likes, I want their likes).. but now I keep lookin' at his crotch and it is so strange-looking. It looks like a sexy lady's one piece swimsuit the way that photo is cropped. Look at that thing.

• Like 10

I put that pic up only for Andy Dick Cheney and Bozos's 'entertainment' (likes, I want their likes).. but now I keep lookin' at his crotch and it is so strange-looking. It looks like a sexy lady's one piece swimsuit the way that photo is cropped. Look at that thing.

This is the best post about a crotch I've ever read.

• Like 9

This is the best post about a crotch I've ever read.

What do you think about the crotch? I was hoping to start a discussion not receive compliments. Uh, it's always like this..

• Like 5

Yeah, you think he's shaved bald down there? Either that or his thighs are so big they they're swallowing his groin. In either case, very fascinating crotch and thank you for inviting further observation.

• Like 5

Geez now that you pointed it out ... So weird looking.

Also v good mike epps and congrats to Jack Russell on the pro version dude- chalk that up to some serious Serious karma.

• Like 3

this picture is called, "2 more days til the new Hollywood Handbook ep? Let's go to the fuckin park, I guess"

7594d46a-fcad-4916-b893-78646273ccd9_zpsmqejgr68.jpg

• Like 17

120308_TAZ.jpg

I feel like Jim Carrey in The Number 23 right now. Everything comes back to Taz's weird crotch. why the different colors? Why the apparent airbrushing of his dick area (try zooming in to see it)? Who's trying to hide what, and why? What's the real story, Taz?

• Like 13