🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

He also has a not-tanned spot right around his nose and mouth area. Maybe he goes to the tanning bed in a Mickey Mouse cosplay, where the false nose and small shorts block the UV rays?

EDIT: I'm talkin this nose:

s-l1000.jpg

and these shorts:

cbb63729be293fccddbcd19fd609af77.jpg

• Like 10

Such a funny episode. Loved it. The whole sunglasses thing made me laugh hard.

• Like 13

My boss saw me looking at all these super sexy photos on this message board and gave me a raise. Thanks, Handbook Heads!

• Like 14

very funny episode, i call tom the third chair, lets get him on EVERY five eps. cody was very funny too and i liked how he remembered all the mean things people have called him

• Like 17

120308_TAZ.jpg

I feel like Jim Carrey in The Number 23 right now. Everything comes back to Taz's weird crotch. why the different colors? Why the apparent airbrushing of his dick area (try zooming in to see it)? Who's trying to hide what, and why? What's the real story, Taz?

they vacuum seal his dress so his dick dont drop

• Like 11

My boss saw me looking at all these super sexy photos on this message board and gave me a raise. Thanks, Handbook Heads!

If this actually happened that's crazy

• Like 10

that pic was taken after two hour of strenuous fluffing too, before the fabric actually receded into his body

• Like 14

Edit: I can't find the delete button.

Yeah you can't.

So are they only allowed to use the expression "Taz out" on the podcast because it would be making Sean turn into Taz a really good guy, whereas in reality Taz is an evil bad scary man? Still working out all the subtle legal implications of copyright law regarding the good/evil alignment of a trademark character.

Also, what network is The Really Reality Show on? I've tried flipping thru all the usual suspects but I can't find it on Oxygen, Bravo, TruTV or even The Leaning Channel! PLEASE HELP! I need to gobble all the yummy content.

This guy gets it.

• Like 2

this picture is called, "2 more days til the new Hollywood Handbook ep? Let's go to the fuckin park, I guess"

7594d46a-fcad-4916-b893-78646273ccd9_zpsmqejgr68.jpg

Dude why is that guy you're with lookin' at me all crazy? Do you think he know I'm a cop?

• Like 7

It's been building for a couple months for me but HH is the funniest thing in my life swear to god.

Also a crotch a day keeps the crotches away, to go with the new theme.

• Like 7

EDIT and just for fun since none of you know shit about this show, Patrick Walsh has the biggest gap between Sean and Hayes visits, with 120 episodes between his RSS Ep. 12 Appearance and Ep. 93 HH.

Uh, I manifested that appearance with my mind and Twitter, so if we're competing, I win.

• Like 1

It took me a long time to figure out why that cartoon crab was familiar to me and I was confused by all those pics. I'm very dumb.

Also, i really think they just need to do ' GreaseNose, our close engineer'. I know they did the engineer ep, but Cody wasn't even there (you guys can't fool me!). I'm looking for 40 minutes of straight up shitbird jockstrap GreaseNose

• Like 11

I just relistened to eve 6's self titled debut album at work yesterday. it's pretty good in some spots and pretty bad in others. oh, and loving this podcast stuff. laaughs

I loved you while he was in you in the shower.

• Like 4

Does anybody else suffer from that disease where if a checkout girl asks you "is that all?" you compulsively say "No!" really enthusiastically.

... and then just stand there.

Checkmate, checkout bitch.

• Like 8

I'm just about done with this show. Please get a guest on that has even half a clue about whats going on because this guy is more dense than some of the most dense metals in the marvel universe. Nerds will get this.

• Like 17

I'm just about done with this show. Please get a guest on that has even half a clue about whats going on because this guy is more dense than some of the most dense metals in the marvel universe. Nerds will get this.

Adda(mantium) boy! Finally a post that computes in my viBRAINium

• Like 11

I loved you while he was in you in the shower.

I don't need a girl, don't need a friend, 'cause my friend Lonesome's unconditional. We're flying forever bored.

edit: how do you delete posts

Edited by mwn
  • Like 7

Also, i really think they just need to do ' GreaseNose, our close engineer'. I know they did the engineer ep, but Cody wasn't even there (you guys can't fool me!). I'm looking for 40 minutes of straight up shitbird jockstrap GreaseNose

• Like 2