🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

What do you guys think?

tPL4elU.jpg

yes please, lets get jeff ullrich or mr scripts in here

• Like 14

Listened to this ep with my friend who's staying over so that I didn't have to engage in conversation that early in the morning.

V funny, v good

• Like 11

I love the lobster t shirt.

Also, my controversial opinion- this episode was great. Don't agree? Tough shit. I'm not gonna bite my tongue and go with the grain, because that's not punk rock.

• Like 12

I'm so punk rock that I don't even like this show, but I listen to it every week, and even re-listen to old episodes fairly often. I'm so punk rock that I don't even like this show, but I still post on the forums every day about how much I like it (but mostly I just post about unrelated topics, which is also punk rock).

I'm so punk rock I work in an office and don't have any tattoos or piercings. I'm so fucking punk rock that I play the acoustic guitar and own a banjo that I barely know how to play. That's how fucking punk rock I am.

• Like 13

I think Earwolf engineers should do a podcast called Freaky Friday where they have to talk and the on air talent get to watch Vulture,spill drinks,and catch up on the lad bible. Do I have the explain the title? I think you guys get it.

• Like 14

http://gothamist.com...ams_t_swift.php

Is anyone else REALLY excited about this?

Undoubtably people are excited. Taylor Swift seemed amused and she's people. Also, gotta be careful about anything you say about Ms. Swift or those Swiftboat Veterans for Truth will come after you. I was skeptical of their devotion to her at the start, but they are a loyal lot.

• Like 8

It's legit a lot of fun to hear ol' Tommy Boy Scharpling laugh. He never laughs! And Hayes and Sean just crack him up all the damn time!

The fact that I like this so much because it's proof that someone I like and respect likes that same thing I like and that means I'm "correct" for liking the thing is something I'm just probably not going to think about tbh I am a rugged individual

• Like 17

Great episode and all, but it's been much too long since we've had a clueless guest

• Like 4

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA....the lady rap artist (joke). I got a new job that I enjoy and that keeps me very busy. I just wanted to pop in and say geimho. I like how silly they get with Tom Scharpling.

• Like 20

They've probably been avoiding it since the Pauly Shore incident. They did have that Wild Horses cameo recently in which Erin Whithead didn't understand Sean and apparently cried because she thought she was in actual trouble. Does that count?

• Like 4

GUYS SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THIS THING!!

Lr2NjvV.jpg

It's a Malayan Tapir calf. He lives in Minnesota guys!

• Like 10

Another episode of Norm's reviews!

Ex Machina :B

MI Rogue Nation: A-

You should review Review and I'll review your review of Review.

• Like 4

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA....the lady rap artist (joke).

she's one of those NDA's, right?

• Like 5

MI Rogue Nation: A-

Am I correct in believing that that plane Tom Cruise hangs off of in the beginning of the movie is the missing Malaysian Airlines plane?

• Like 6

I think it's safe to say this is the forum with the most content being created.

• Like 9

Every time I see the abbreviation 'TWB' I think of the sound Hollywood tells me an arrow going into a target makes.

TWBBBBB.. "Call me Jesse Thorn on NPR, baby. Bullseye."

• Like 3