🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

damn it really is Year of the Staz

can't wait to see her on @midnight!

• Like 12

Do you ever go back to RSS just to hear Sean use that authentic tone of voice? Like when he says, "I love it," or, "I think it's great." That's a good tone of voice and it makes me happy to know that he genuinely loves it or thinks it's great.

Do you think he'll ever use that tone of voice again? I hope so.

• Like 16

i like that aspect of RSS a lot, yes

• Like 10

It was weird listening to RSS after I started listening to HH. I think in the first ep of RSS Sean tells that story about how the office where the write workaholics shared a parking lot with a target and he found all those stray cats and was telling people to go rescue That was strange to hear.

• Like 3

Instead of the fantasy football thing, can we all just pitch in and buy an actual sportz team? What's the coolest one?

• Like 7

An episode of HH should have a secret bonus track (hidden after 10 minutes of Earwolf-ads) where Sean talks about the various cats he's seen in his most sincere voice.

This was a very good epi,

• Like 7

I had a dream where I was reading the forum for episode 100. I don't remember any other details, but I think that definitely means I can see the future.

EDIT: I'm sure we were all very funny. And remember to dream big everyone!

• Like 5

Scharpling might be my new favorite guest. He definitely seems like a legitimately big fan of what the guys are doing. Too bad he's on the East coast. I don't know how often they'd be able to get him back in studio, but at least we got two great episodes out of him.

• Like 4

Do you ever go back to RSS just to hear Sean use that authentic tone of voice? Like when he says, "I love it," or, "I think it's great." That's a good tone of voice and it makes me happy to know that he genuinely loves it or thinks it's great.

Do you think he'll ever use that tone of voice again? I hope so.

Most people never recover from severe irony poisoning

• Like 5

I said Hayes was handsome on Reddit and someone down voted me, so does everyone want to find who it was and get him?

• Like 13

I said Hayes was handsome on Reddit and someone down voted me, so does everyone want to find who it was and get him?

Maybe they weren't downvoting because they don't think Hayes is handsome (which would be majorly fucked-up) but because they think Hayes shouldn't be objectified... thoughts?

• Like 4

There was a cartoon called Two Stupid Dogs just in case anyone forgot.

Chanson out.

• Like 13

Chanson, you're thinking of "Two Broke Girls." And it isn't even a cartoon. Not sure how you could make that mistake, to be honest.

• Like 17

ooh I'm gonna kill in this fantasy league, watch out nerds!

not to be a Judge Thredd or anything, but maybe we should keep the fantasy league talk to the fantasy league forum. I don't want to make people upset with me (again).

Let's keep the episode thread for its' intended purpose: talking about the episode,past episodes, episodes of different podcasts, plugging our own podcasts,pictures of our pets and family members, dreams and dream analysis, rap music, tv shows/movies, creative writing, GIFs and photoshops, birthday videos, fashion advice/tips, t-shirts,erotic fiction, mundane details about our daily lives, free-style rapping, not posting, and lots of pun-based humor.

OK?

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 11

Her glistening mound quivers as he tumps over her clit with his tongue.

stoked.gif

• Like 16