🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

Anybody have any questions for Rick Moranis? #JeffsPCG

Hey ya hoser, any chance Bob and Doug McKenzie will get back together for Strange Tew?

• Like 3

Anybody have any questions for Rick Moranis? #JeffsPCG

Rick, I know that you've left doing movies behind as a result of the very sad death of your wife several years ago... but what about a potential return to the dating world? Still on the table?

Big fan,

Frank

• Like 4

I am so sorry.

That's right you are. Now go to your room and think about what you've done. (Then write part 2 cause I didn't quite finish with part 1 if you know what I mean. I'm talking bout makin the pancake batter, if you know what I mean. I mean it's biscuits and gravy time. cause you got the biscuits and I make... gravy?... um, what the hell was I talking about?)

• Like 7

I recently bought the audiobook of Infinite Jest (not really bought - signed up for Audible and took that as my free book. I really showed them, huh?) I know, I'm so original. Definitely the only guy who's been hearing about/being told to read this book for 10 years and never wanting to read it because it's just too long and then they decide to make a movie about David Foster Wallace so I suddenly decide it's time to finally read it. Then i decide I can't read it because I have a job and stuff so I'll listen to the audiobook while I'm in the car.

Anyway, that whole boring preamble was just leading up to me saying @valerie bryant, that was my favorite book, and I don't know if I can continue on with Infinite Jest after that. Also, have you considered recording an audio version of it? Don't use a sexy voice or anything, I'm not a pervert.

My favorite line, you ask?"Her glistening mound quivers "

• Like 7

I recently bought the audiobook of Infinite Jest (not really bought - signed up for Audible and took that as my free book. I really showed them, huh?) I know, I'm so original. Definitely the only guy who's been hearing about/being told to read this book for 10 years and never wanting to read it because it's just too long and then they decide to make a movie about David Foster Wallace so I suddenly decide it's time to finally read it. Then i decide I can't read it because I have a job and stuff so I'll listen to the audiobook while I'm in the car.

Anyway, that whole boring preamble was just leading up to me saying @valerie bryant, that was my favorite book, and I don't know if I can continue on with Infinite Jest after that. Also, have you considered recording an audio version of it? Don't use a sexy voice or anything, I'm not a pervert.

My favorite line, you ask?"Her glistening mound quivers "

How do footnotes work in audio format?

• Like 2

A ladies' voice just pops in and says "1" or whatever the number is, and I guess you're just on your own trying to track down those footnotes.

• Like 4

not to be a Judge Thredd or anything, but maybe we should keep the fantasy league talk to the fantasy league forum. I don't want to make people upset with me (again).

Let's keep the episode thread for its' intended purpose: talking about the episode,past episodes, episodes of different podcasts, plugging our own podcasts,pictures of our pets and family members, dreams and dream analysis, rap music, tv shows/movies, creative writing, GIFs and photoshops, birthday videos, fashion advice/tips, t-shirts,erotic fiction, mundane details about our daily lives, free-style rapping, not posting, and lots of pun-based humor.

OK?

FUCKING FASCIST!

• Like 1

I woke up really late and just now realized it's not Wednesday.

• Like 3

not to be a Judge Thredd or anything

Steve H. You know better.

mXYsyzT.jpg?1

• Like 7

Damn that story made me cum multiple times, yeah I can do that it takes a lot of practice it's kind of like edging but every time I edge I cum.

• Like 16

Tried to enjoy the story but I couldn't get past the thought of how uncomfortable a metal scrunchie must be.

• Like 4

what does the guitar player from u2 call it when he stops short of orgasm?

• Like 9

what does the guitar player from u2 call it when he stops short of orgasm?

He calls it a boNO (orgasm)

• Like 8

I saw Sean out driving today. I honked and waved, and that set him off. He started furiously whipping donuts in the intersection. It was scarier than a skellington or dracula.

http://imgur.com/MT3Hl8N

• Like 6

Valerie, you are a master. That was so good it seemed to be straight out of a 15 year old's tmblr #smut #fiction #erotica

Good work!

PS - Is Matt by any chance one of the boys from Five Seconds of Summer?

• Like 10

SteveH I now realize because only Chanson liked my post where I called you a fascist, I may have read the tone of the post I quoted wrong. Sorry bud. And as always, thank you Chanson.

• Like 7

Blue2?

He calls it a boNO (orgasm)

Guys he's referring to edging. Also, I'm going to upload the first two episodes of Jeff's Popcorn Gallery tomorrow

• Like 4

Sorry, we were looking for "Thedging".

• Like 6

FUCKING FASCIST!

Hey man, I'm just trying to be a good citizen. Don't want to end up getting "re-assigned" to a different forum.

• Like 5

Guys he's referring to edging.

How long were you Mullen' that one over?

• Like 9

Because of what some people have said, I'm scared to listen to the Pauly Shore episode. Is any part of it funny, or will I just feel uncomfortable the whole time?

• Like 3