🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

Because of what some people have said, I'm scared to listen to the Pauly Shore episode. Is any part of it funny, or will I just feel uncomfortable the whole time?

It is great you should absolutely listen to it. I stand by it being very funny the whole way through and I would be delighted to discuss it in specific detail

Plus my friend Spunky has a nice popcorn gallery question in it

• Like 7

Ladies and gents it's that time of the month! No not when Aunt Flo Rida visits, it's time for another episode of your favorite podcast Brother Lovers!

This ep was filmed in front of a live studio audience. Will they ever return to watch another taping? Will Andrew rekindle his romance with Da'Vonne? Will Valerie find love in all the wrong places? Watch episode 6 of Brother Lovers to find out!

• Like 9

Hi Ronnie Hog. Who do you think would win in a fight, you or me? (My money's on me.)

BTW great episode this week. Of Hollywood Handbook, not your show. Maybe yours is good too. Haven't listened yet.

• Like 14

Ok, so you're right, this is great already. Is @FndThClbsNrRBs really Cody or is one of you guys?

Edit to clarify that it doesn't have the usual blue checkmark next to it; so does that mean my computer has one of those diseases people talk about?

• Like 2

Hi Ronnie Hog. Who do you think would win in a fight, you or me? (My money's on me.)

BTW great episode this week. Of Hollywood Handbook, not your show. Maybe yours is good too. Haven't listened yet.

Wow what a great question Ran!

Thanks for your support of our show and we hope you will continue to follow along. You fans are the real stars!

• Like 10

Because of what some people have said, I'm scared to listen to the Pauly Shore episode. Is any part of it funny, or will I just feel uncomfortable the whole time?

I once spent a day with Pauly Shore, this episode gave me flashbacks.

• Like 4

I once spent a day with Pauly Shore, this episode gave me flashbacks.

"Tell me more, tell me more...grease lightning...something something" John Trovalta. But seriously, I'd think we'd all like to hear this story.

• Like 5

Ok, so you're right, this is great already. Is @FndThClbsNrRBs really Cody or is one of you guys?

Edit to clarify that it doesn't have the usual blue checkmark next to it; so does that mean my computer has one of those diseases people talk about?

It's Dixon! That scamp

• Like 3

I'd definitely recommend listening to P Shores ep, even tho I'm still not totally sure he reaallly know what's not to "gets" it.

Also, wouldn't you agree that the best formula of art is actually song titles? Think about it: you've successfully condensed the entire meaning behind 3 or 4 minutes of music, ie all the notes, the riffs, vocals, drums and harmonies, into one nice'n'tiny lil package of a word. Now that's art, people! And if you think about it even more, if you're really good at reading song titles, you can probably get thru like 100 a day! Try doing THAT but by listening to 100 songs instead in a day. I dare you, ohhhhh sweet merganser I freakin dare you. The very thought of it quivers my mound (that's like a spooky baseball reference, right?).

• Like 4

totally like if I were to title this thread I'd call it something catchy like "Content I Follow".

• Like 3

I would title it Michael Cock Duncan but just "MCD" for the radio edit.

Not unlike Gillette and 20 Fingers hit, Short [short] Man, which very well may have been about Taz, who is himself not only a short [short] man but, from the look of what he's not packing in the photo earlier in this thread, also perhaps a short dick Man.

• Like 2

I'd like to see this happen please. Can someone do a kickstarter for this? If people will give money to some Kony 2012 movie they would definitely give money to see RanRan and Ronnie Hog fight. I mean they gave a ton of money to make a documentary about a guy who is committing genocide, watched it, and then did absolutely nothing about it, so one can only assume that these millennial types have some crazy bloodlust.

#political

• Like 13

ok, TOTAL n00b question.

Who is Bus Stop the mystery executive? They even blurred out his G-D profile on this very website, Earwolf.com!

• Like 4

"Tell me more, tell me more...grease lightning...something something" John Trovalta. But seriously, I'd think we'd all like to hear this story.

A few years ago, I worked at a theatre(yes, the "re" kind) in Boston. The guy who ran our theatre also presents shows at a venue in Western MA. Pauly Shore had a show out west, and it was my job to drive him out there and run the show, then drive back. He still spoke in his weasel voice a lot. He was with his assistant who he called Baby Nick(in said weasel voice), the feature comic and the opener. Pauly sat in the front seat for the rides, he asked me how old I was, if I liked his movies, if I had any siblings, if I told my siblings I was spending the day with Pauly Shore, and why I didn't tell my siblings.

After a few hours in the car chatting Pauly/The Weasel, we got to the venue and it was time for the show. This is mostly boring, I just actually had to work and make sure the show went off correctly and dealt with the money and shit from ticket sales. This place had Chinese food, so Pauly and I shared a pupu platter backstage. The show went well, Pauly was considering selling merch, so I had to tell him the percentage we take on merch sales. He decided it wasn't worth it and it was time to head home.

By this time, I was at "Baby Mike" in the weasel voice status. On the way home Pauly had me pull over on the side of the Mass pike so he and the others could piss. Sure there were rest stops, but apparently the side of the road was a better option. We got back to Boston, Pauly had some discussion with the owner and then asked me to drop off the others at his hotel and take him to some bar. I brought him to the bar, and he asked if I wanted to join. Sadly, I was driving a company vehicle and had to go back to the theatre. I often wonder what could have happened that night... Oh, well!

This is an abbreviated version, and I am better storyteller in person, so just ask next time you see me. Overall, Pauly was nice; but the entire time was quite strange and the ep with him reminded me so much of this experience.

• Like 14

ok, TOTAL n00b question.

Who is Bus Stop the mystery executive? They even blurred out his G-D profile on this very website, Earwolf.com!

hint: he shares a name with a famous deceased lawyer

• Like 2

It has to be Lincoln or Kardashian and I don't know which one... FUCK

• Like 3

thats correct! Abraham Kardashian, esq., attorney at law

• Like 6

[this post does violate the conflict of forum interest act of 2015 because it falls under marketing and campaign purposes. Section 4, article J of the CoFIA states an allowance of 3 posts intended only to raise awareness of the Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Federation. Any discussion between members of the league regarding league business and/or fantasy football must take place within the HHFFF Forum or within the 'smacktalk' feature of the ESPN Fantasy Football site]

THERE ARE 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL FEDERATION. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO SEAN AND HAYES FOR THE LAST 2 SPOTS (of course they're going to join, right?) IF YOU OCCUPY THE 11th or 12th SPOT IN THE LEAGUE, YOU WILL RUN THE RISK OF BEING BOOTED WHEN (WHEN!) SEAN AND HAYES SIGN UP.

• Like 9

just a tad early to be drunk guys.

• Like 5

Atticus Finch?????????????????????? The famed racist?????????????????????

• Like 9

Thank you Valerie. That is a huge honor coming from you, the Author Laureate of the Hollywood Handbook Forum.

• Like 5

On the way home Pauly had me pull over on the side of the Mass pike so he and the others could piss. Sure there were rest stops, but apparently the side of the road was a better option.

ahahahahahahahahaaha
  • Like 4