🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

I just watched Creep starring Mark DuplASS. It was good.

This has been SteveH rates the greats.

great ep!

• Like 1

redacted cuz I didn't want that to be my 900th post.

• Like 3

I had to go to work at 5:00 am to deep clean the fryers and I spilled chemicals on my legs and now it itches real weird.

Use vinegar to neutralize the HC's (Hazardous Chemicals).

Remember the chemical burn scene in Fighting Club when Brad Pitt burned that guy's hand? I was the technical consultant for that part.

• Like 3

No chemical burns guys, just chemical induced paranoia. Which I'm sure you're familiar with, Norm *Mimes smoking a joint*

That isn't much different. Use a vinegar laced joint.

• Like 2

You were in the woods?

Yeah, the job I had over the last three months had me living in the middle of the woods. It was at a hotel sort of place so it's not like I was roughing it too badly, we just didn't have any internet up there. Every Tuesday would drive into the nearest town (30 minutes away) to download Hollywood Handbook, Comedy Bang Bang, and If I were You. Besides that I didn't have any access to the internet.

I only left one post about this a few months back, so I guess I'll forgive you for not noticing my absence

• Like 7

well yeah but did you write a manifesto?

otherwise, GARBAGE

• Like 7

Yeah, the job I had over the last three months had me living in the middle of the woods. It was at a hotel sort of place so it's not like I was roughing it too badly, we just didn't have any internet up there. Every Tuesday would drive into the nearest town (30 minutes away) to download Hollywood Handbook, Comedy Bang Bang, and If I were You. Besides that I didn't have any access to the internet.

I only left one post about this a few months back, so I guess I'll forgive you for not noticing my absence

So you spent all this time in solitude and still didn't decide to change your username huh

• Like 8

I had to go to work at 5:00 am to deep clean the fryers and I spilled chemicals on my legs and now it itches real weird.

It sounds like maybe your job kind of sucks.

• Like 3

Show Show Throw .......... back

Rudy's all grown up. All I gotta do is show up

Great ep. Thanks Hayes and Sean for pointing out how fucking creepy that was. I almost feel like they created that song just to try to tempt Bill Cosby to rape her.

• Like 2

Remember when driving your car actually meant something? Remember the grip of the steering wheel as you'd do spins and burnies. Remember the smokey stuff coming out of your wheels as you would do the spinnies and remember the way the car would go bumpbump when you make a 30 foot jump. Remember the feel of your butt sitting in those bucket seats as you would flip the switch on the caddy n make the other half drop. Remember the parking lots you pimped with your whip on smashy. Now think of how planes and busses and trains and bikes even moteycycles are taking over. Now there are no more cars. What do you do?

RIP Cars.

• Like 11

Hey guys, I'll be home in around an hour (5pm pst) so we can do a hangout anytime after that. What time works best for you folks (anyone interested, but especially Norm)?

• Like 1

Hey, man, just because I'm not one of your fucking wall street stooges don't mean nothing, Steven. I live on the fringes of society, you know, punk rock.

• Like 4

Wow... I was asked to leave like seconds after joining. You people are a tight knit group.

I was asked very politely though

• Like 1