🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

It's not set in stone yet. I would say it's set in dirt, but like dirt in the winter

how's league moral so far guys?

• Like 2

I know there's been a lot of uproar from the vocal minority about the job SteveH has done -- specifically from these so-called Yahooligans and the ESPNe'er-do-wells -- but I'm here to give a very public show of support to our Commish, which is sort of this friendly nickname I've given him.

I stand with Steve. Won't you join me?

Use the hashtag #StandWithSteve and let your opinion be heard.

• Like 2

so this draft time doesn't look good for me. any way we could do it early in the day? i'll be working from 6pm on all week. maybe we could do it on a saturday/sunday morning/afternoon?

took my email away.

too many nudes sent my way

Sorry.

so this draft time doesn't look good for me. any way we could do it early in the day? i'll be working from 6pm on all week. maybe we could do it on a saturday/sunday morning/afternoon?

I just picked a time without consulting anyone. Once we fill all the spots, we'll figure out what would be the best time

• Like 1

Uh...I haven't received any emails or anything...

Wait I did..ESPN emails go to my spam for some reason.

Edited by elizamuffins

9 people now, guys. 3 spots left. but of course sean and hayes will join so its really only one spot

I start my new job (okay an internship to satisfy the 100 hours towards my certificate and then I am finally done with Community college and yes it is just like the show) on 9/9 so if it could be before that it would be great.

I am a faceless cog in a soulless corporate machine and I am also a very accommodating person, so I have full availability for a draft whenever, wherever (Shakira)

• Like 1

My schedule is also wildly accomodating, so I'm sure any date/time chosen would work for me.

I want to play football with you, my friends. I'll even be towel man of you want.

Did you send me your email?

I'll do it, but I probably won't take it as seriously

Also, I'm cool if I get an auto-draft team

PPR?

You're in. no PPR.

We now have 10 teams! Just have to wait for Sean and Hayes to sign up and we're good to go.

You should read my inspiring League Manager's Note. It will light a fire under you that burns with the heat of a thousand suns and will leave you wondering how you ever could have considered auto-draft.

But, either way, doesn't really matter.

That's most likely what's going to happen.

Just randomly kick two people out and autodraft Hayes and Sean. Everybody wins!