🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

As an Australian, we only play Rugby League, or AFL (Australian Football League) and our players don't wear armor.

As an Australian, we only play Rugby League, or AFL (Australian Football League) and our players don't wear armor.

And they suffer less brain damage.

• Like 1

I don't want some auto drafted unmanned team stealing a player I want but then at the same time it could steal players from you idiots as well so I am torn.

watch out guys. We've got a real trash talker here.

Has anybody even tried tweeting Sean or Hayes? Who wouldn't want to spend time on a no-winnings Fantasy Football league of your weird fans, though?!

• Like 1

Has anybody even tried tweeting Sean or Hayes? Who wouldn't want to spend time on a no-winnings Fantasy Football league of your weird fans, though?!

• Like 3

very nice. I think you have the best shot of winning them over. A tweet from some dude in his mid twenties-early thirties asking 2 guys who host a podcast to join his fantasy football league probably wouldn't go over as well.

• Like 3

I'm afraid their auto-teams would crush us somehow, through no effort of our own

I'm afraid their auto-teams would crush us somehow, through no effort of our own

And we wouldn't be able to trade with those teams

Not to worry.. I just tweeted at them for the questions thing on who charted (they're guest next week)', and asked them to join the league. Between me and muffins, I think we got this.

• Like 3

I hope you drove home that we expect a high amount of involvement. Will be very disappointing if Hayes is starting Tom Brady while he's suspended

• Like 1

we don't have to kick anyone out. There are 10 people. Auto-Sean and Auto-Hayes would be 11 and 12. I'm going to put it to a vote on the fantasy site.

rock the vote http://games.espn.go...0&seasonId=2015

Yeah, I know, I was referring to Norm's comment that we should do a ten person league like normal human beings. God, can't I go one friggin' day without all these CHUMPS stomping ALL OVER my GREAT BITS?!

Not to worry.. I just tweeted at them for the questions thing on who charted (they're guest next week)', and asked them to join the league. Between me and muffins, I think we got this.

But... you lied.....

What did I lie about? I would never lie. The H in SteveH stands for honest

• Like 1

I'm also in a $100 buy-in league. Last year I was so god damn close to winning 700 dollars or whatever it was.

There should be a fantasy film league where you assemble the ultimate cast and points are given based on their public actions and the RT score of the latest films they release...anyone?

• Like 2

Who's the comedian?

IMG_2903_zpsyxbluq0p.png

Seriously guys...

• Like 1