🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

believe me about what? This thread is becoming very confusing to me lately.

believe me about what? This thread is becoming very confusing to me lately.

Ha! I can't remember... About time getting Hayes, it's been days! (Just kidding, great job!)

That all depends. We have 12 now, but one of those people is "Hayes Davenport". It could be the real Hayes, or it could be an imposter. IF ITS AN IMPOSTER, I SURE HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF TAKING POOR KEVINS SPOT IN THE LEAGUE WITH YOUR SHENNANIGANS.

• Like 3

Oh nah dude dont sweat it. Its funny i actually just remembered that i have to do this thing anyway i have to take my dog to go be bought.. I gotta take myself i mean to go bike a dog to buy. Lol what im trrryying to say here is that i have to go buy a dog and i ride a bike so it takes a lot longer to do things on a bike like buying a dog will be a 17 week process lol okay so no worries enjoy the games

• Like 9

League business:

1. Please submit suggestions for trophies/awards

2. When should we have the draft? I don't know how to coordinate this. People are going to be upset because there are different time zones and people with weird jobs

3. Also, we should do money, right? how much? 10? 20? 25? $500?

Any evening that's not a tuesday works for me. The award for the person who does the best should be called The Pro Version. And the person who does the worst can win The Engineer Cody Award.

• Like 3

When someone inevitably doesn't log in past the first game can I commandeer their team?

When someone inevitably doesn't log in past the first game can I commandeer their team?

I am not the commish but you snooze you lose whether it be a fantasy football league or the chance to take Valerie's virginity.

Where you been, bro?

I guess I could do money. It's gonna make me real serious about it, probably.

Yes. In fact, that will be a rule. If you don't set your line-up, you'll be REPLACE(ment)d..Here comes aregular!

That was 2 jokes.

whenever the draft is, tell me in advance!

otherwise, fuck you.

otherwise, I don't want to spend money on it, but i will if majority rules,

otherwise, I'm operating on very little sleep and am more irritable than usual.

League business:

1. Please submit suggestions for trophies/awards

2. When should we have the draft? I don't know how to coordinate this. People are going to be upset because there are different time zones and people with weird jobs

3. Also, we should do money, right? how much? 10? 20? 25? $500?

I'm good with anytime after 6:00 CST. As to $$$, $20 seems fair. I presume you'll be in charge of the funds, given that the H stands for honest?

Only evenings that work for me are Sundays and Thursdays, but I'm fine with an autodraft like I said.

Does ESPN have a list you can edit for making sure it doesn't draft certain players and emphasizes other ones? I know Yahoo does.

RIP Jordy's ACL.

I need email addresses from 2 of you...I believe it's Norm and the whitebutstillhip guy. Did you all get an email from DraftKings about the $$$ (except Norm and WBSH because i dont think i ever sent it to you bc i couldnt find your email)

I got the e-mail. Should I pay it as soon as I can, or does it matter?