🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

Let's see here, I have emails from Carole, Coretta Scott and Billy Jean... King but I do not have anything from a Draft Kings. When was it sent? Is this your way of fuckin' turfing me from the league, Steve? After I #StoodWithSteve and believed in your commissionership when no one else here would? This is outrageous.

Sorry broseph. It was you whose email I couldn't find, not the other guy. You should have it now. That just leaves....NORM!

Thanks, Steve. It's this kind of decisive action and willingness to admit when you're 100% wrong that makes you a really top notch commish. Much love.

In order to be more realistic, I think Steve should suspend touchy Seely for 5 games and take away his second and third round draft picks for daring to question your authority

• Like 2

I got it. Sorry, didn't think I'd need to use your electronic mails twice. Feel free to delete it if you don't want a bunch of creeps emailing you.

Did you ever figure out if it's the real Hayes Davenport or just some marry prankster?

the jury is still out. but in my heart, I believe it's him.

• Like 1

League Business:

• Draft - September 9th at 9 PM eastern? Is that good with most of you? 9/9 at 9? You're not gonna get a cooler time for a fantasy draft than that
  • Should I change my team name to 'The Bone Warriors' in light of the most recent episode?

Your fearless commissioner,

SteveH

• Like 1

Just so I'm clear, this isn't a pyramid scheme?

After paying my entry fee, do I have to do anything else on draft kings? the draft will still be on espn, right?

I've been busy irl and have little recollection of whats going on online.

• Like 1

as far am I'm aware, this is no pyramid scheme. It seems to me that the fine folks at Drafkings have partnered with ESPN to make managing your league $ easier.

League is still on ESPN, DraftKings just handle the finances for some reason (I guess because Kings have a lot of money, so they're good with it and you don't really have to worry about them stealing from you since they have all this money already)

I was going to do Squarecash in honor of the show, but this just seemed easier since it was right in front of my face

this again.... bigdickplayer69@gmail.com

I'm so tempted to send an email to that address. It has to exist

Did you send the Enforcer message because I'm supposed to pay now?

No, it's just reminding you that the draft is happening...in 10 days.

Should we reshuffle the conferences to make it a true East vs. West? By my count we have 5 people from CA in the league, and some I'm not sure of. So we could do california vs. "some parts of the country"

• Like 2

Did I miss an email, or am I not invited to play in the HHFFFF? Assuming that I'm not invited, is it because I don't have a profile picture and appear untrustworthy?

Is it possible to pay for and sponsor one of the existing teams if they do not pay thus giving away naming rights to said theoretical team?

I really don't see why I can't name a fucking team and own it while one of you people's run it

These are the 12 individuals who have signed up. I apologize for revealing your true identities.

• Me
  • Eddie Averill
  • Frank Seeley
  • Liz Waterman
  • Noah Tomaszewski
  • Danny Boy Wizard
  • Francine Mattis (full disclosure: My wife. MYYY WIIFFFFE)
  • Norman Mayfield
  • Kyle Rindfleisch
  • Andrew Smith
  • Hayes Davenport
  • Jaclynn Alexander

• Like 1