🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

I could be ANYONE on that list! Anonymity maintained.

Hey, here's a fun thing: apparently Iowa hasn't gotten around to recognizing fantasy sports as a legal form of gambling, so Draft Kings won't let me make a deposit as long as I have an address in Iowa. Looks like a spot is about to open up in the league unless anybody has any ideas how to get around that.

Finally, the time of the year where I waste all this education on remembering statistics about dozens of NFL players

• Like 1

Kbeef2, I think I have a solution - Just promise to come in 3rd place. That way you get the $20 back that you didn't pay and the whole thing is a wash. Can you do that?

• Like 1

Yep, perfect. I'll just need to adjust my draft strategy to ensure a third place victory.

• Like 1

Oh nah dude dont sweat it. Its funny i actually just remembered that i have to do this thing anyway i have to take my dog to go be bought.. I gotta take myself i mean to go bike a dog to buy. Lol what im trrryying to say here is that i have to go buy a dog and i ride a bike so it takes a lot longer to do things on a bike like buying a dog will be a 17 week process lol okay so no worries enjoy the games

KOB - you still want in? We may have a spot for you.

Draft is Wednesday...if there's anyone who expressed interest in joining the league after we had filled all the spots, we now ONE AVAILABLE SPOT. SPEAK NOW!!

Kevin O'brien!

WhiteButStillHip (are you in the league already? I can't keep this straight)

MikeBonetti!

any takers?

1 person left voluntarily and I kicked my wife out. It's a 10 team league now.

• Like 3

Remember, I'll be at work during the draft. The auto-draft in my Yahoo league went pretty alright.

Cool to pay on Friday? I budgeted poorly.

• Like 1

Tomorrow is me and my wonderful girlfriend's anniversary, so I will be drafting on the sly via my mobile device, like some kind of modern day Jack Tripper "two dates on one night at the Regal Beagle" scheme. I wish you all the best.

• Like 2

Remember, I'll be at work during the draft. The auto-draft in my Yahoo league went pretty alright.

Cool to pay on Friday? I budgeted poorly.

I have this same scenario. No way we could also push the draft to Thursday? I obviously understand why not. Wanted to ask earlier but haven't been on the forums in a while (very busy for the first time in my life)

I do not work on Thursday, and I just got dumped, so I'm excessively free.

• Like 3

the season starts on Thursday, my friends. I don't think we could do the draft on Thursday unless it was in the afternoon.

Also, pay whenever you can.

Draft is Wednesday...if there's anyone who expressed interest in joining the league after we had filled all the spots, we now ONE AVAILABLE SPOT. SPEAK NOW!!

Kevin O'brien!

WhiteButStillHip (are you in the league already? I can't keep this straight)

MikeBonetti!

any takers?

Just saw this now, but I don't think I'll be able to join. I already have a few yearly leagues and it might be a little much to add another team. If you guys are in a pinch and really need someone, perhaps I'll reconsider.

However, I will offer, to whoever has Julio Jones or Travis Kelce, the following fantasy names/pictures.

Coolio Jones

I33Szwu.jpg

Kelce Grammer

CSiWwCe.jpg

• Like 2

A Message from The Commish:

The draft is tonight @9. I know that time doesn't work for some of you, but I believe it does work for the majority. Unless I hear from a majority of the people that tonight is not a good time, we can look into moving it, although I don't know when we could move it to since the season starts tomorrow night.

Also, I set the deadline to pay with the DraftKing for today, so since everyone didn't pay, the Draft King deleted everything and is automatically refunding your money. I apologize for this. I am a poor commisioner. I will set it up again and push the due date out into next month, but I'll wait to do that until after the money has been credited back (I don't see mine yet).

Unless you guys just don't want to do money. Maybe I'll do a poll on the site.

wishing you a delightful draft.

sincerely,

SteveH - the commish