🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

I like discussing stuff here. It is easy for non interested parties to avoid the convo

I am having such a good week 1 it is making me nervous!

the might Hayes Likers making some poor decisions on the starting line-up.

me and Chefski locked in a race to the bottom in an awful, low scoring match up that will almost certainly end in a victory for him after Adrian Peterson scores 3 TDs tonight.

This has been week 1 fantasy re-cap

• Like 1

Fantasy has been terrible for me

Are we locked in on what we're going to pay in? I want to get that paid as soon as possible

are we still doing payment? i feel like I'm going to win a ton of money

steve, fucking set things straight.

i still haven't gotten my money credited back from the draft king. Have any of you? I wanted to wait until we got that back before asking everyone to throw their money away.

you got me Norm. Here's a picture of me and the Draft King from a bbq he had at his place labor day weekend.

Capture5_zpsssuoo0c7.png

• Like 2

i sent the payment, i thought everyone else had already.

so with this injury to DeSean Jackson, my top WR and RB are out for a month. i am now open to any offers of a WR or RB for Drew Brees or Andrew Luck.

(my team is nerds but about sports)

really getting off to a good head start thanks to my Patriots and this Julia Jones lady!

Remember when the League was funny? Not then.

BTW----who am I even playing this week??

• Like 1

really getting off to a good head start thanks to my Patriots and this Julia Jones lady!

Remember when the League was funny? Not then.

BTW----who am I even playing this week??

you're "playing" me

• Like 1

I thought you were playing me. And I'm not happy about it because I was 3 minutes late for the draft and ESPN auto-drafted that dirty pothead Leveon Bell. I don't have the patience to wait 2 weeks for this guy to start playing

legalize it. Free LeVeon Bell. Good night.

• Like 1

I feel like people are still confused about the money thing, so I'm going to try and summarize it here. Please use your best reading comprehension skills to absorb this information.

• The league dues was managed through DraftKings.com
  • When I set it up, it asks you to set a deadline for the dues to be paid.
  • I set the deadline for the day of the draft. Not everyone paid
  • Because not everyone paid, DraftKings cancels the whole thing and refunds everybody's money.
  • THE DRAFT KING HAS REFUNDED YOUR MONEY, BUT IT IS IN YOUR DRAFTKINGS.COM BALANCE. IF YOU WANT YOUR ACTUAL CASH BACK YOU CAN DO THAT THROUGH THE SITE (My Account)

I put a poll up on the ESPN fantasy league site asking if we should try again with the money. We're currently in a stalemate of 3 for/3 against. Someone vote.

If we don't play for at least 10/20 bucks, I probably won't give this the attention it deserves.

It'd be different if it was refunded to our very full bank accounts but I feel like if the money is already just sitting at the Draft King's, then we may as well just re-apply it to the league.

• Like 3

It'd be different if it was refunded to our very full bank accounts but I feel like if the money is already just sitting at the Draft King's, then we may as well just re-apply it to the league.

Agreed

Capture65_zpsjuzehwvl.png

Get out the vote MF'ers

It says you voted, Steve. What did you vote for? I want transparency from my commissioner.

Let me know because I need to donate under my name. At this juncture I am very into a paid league.

i sent the payment, i thought everyone else had already.

so with this injury to DeSean Jackson, my top WR and RB are out for a month. i am now open to any offers of a WR or RB for Drew Brees or Andrew Luck.

(my team is nerds but about sports)

Yeah, I forgot about the draft when I was at work, but had set up Autodraft perimeters because I figured I would.... I have 5 players Out/Suspended right now ha, but they're all projected to come back by Game 4! I'm kind of just learning how to do it as I go. Oh, also I paid :)

It says you voted, Steve. What did you vote for? I want transparency from my commissioner.

Transparency is my middle name. I voted for cash money baby.