🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

I'm willing to trade Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila for Eddie George and Joe Montana

• Like 1

While we all still mull over Joe's enticing offer (would you be willing to part with Tommy Vardell, Joe?) I'm putting injured-but-precious Dez Bryant up for grabs if someone wants to trade for him. Could be back just in time for fantasy playoffs. Helluva investment.

If we can work out a 3 team trade that somehow gets Phil Simms on my team, I'm in.

throw in dez bryant and you've got yourself a deal my friend

• Like 1

As I've already stated, Dez Bryant is a great, great value pickup for a team that's looking to make a big splash in the upcoming Fantasy playoffs. He's still on the trading block and when it comes to the Pork Swords, just call me Touchy Wheeling and Dealing.

Make me an offer! I will not be undersold!

Don't bother sending me any trade requests that involve Patriots! I drafted Tommy Fresh and Gronk because I am a homer and just got lucky they are doing well.

yeah you got real lucky. No one would have expected those 2 no-names to do good football

• Like 3

I think I'm just gonna make moves to get this team closer to the one in my main league so I have less to think about

Starting with that sexy fucker Crockett Gillmore

• Like 1

Don't bother sending me any trade requests that involve Patriots! I drafted Tommy Fresh and Gronk because I am a homer and just got lucky they are doing well.

That was probably me, my team was making me sad, so I tried to do some two-for-one sales ha

• Like 1

I didn't get the lowest score this week so that's a win, but I still lost so thats no good. My defense scored negative points

• Like 2

im gonna go 0-4 to start and win out from there, you'll see. (i'm very scared of going winless)

I got into the playoffs last year after starting 0-4

I lost my first game, but I would have outscored everyone after that game

let's all start sharing old fantasy league stories...

A guy I was in a league with last year started out 7-0 and ended up 7-7. Strange things can happen.

In my other league I play in with some idiot coworkers, I managed to win my game this week despite having four guys in my lineup put up 0 points, which doesn't say much for me as a team owner but says even less for the poor bastard I destroyed.

That was literally the least interesting and important sentence ever posted on these forums (not including anything posted in the Kevin Pollak's Chat Show area)

• Like 2