🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

This is the first time I have ever had a winning record so ...I had Brady and Gronk last year as well and came in 3rd after a pretty weak start! The year before that was my first playing Fantasy and with Brady as my QB I came in dead last. I had some really bad luck where everyone had their best week against me.

• Like 1

a real squeaker happening between me and pork swords

I'll let you know in like 4 hours

Aaron Rodgers is pretty good at being quarterback!

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers saved me this week, our scores went back and forth through the whole game.. Til I somehow won by 2. Aaron Rodgers is my new husband.

How about Hayes being 0-3? This must be so embarrassing for him.

Well, Hayes, the character, doesn't care.

Where as, Hayes, the real person, actually isn't concerned.

So, yeah, you're right, Steve.

• Like 1

Thus far, it's been a good season of using people destroying their minds and bodies in a way that's antithetical to the actual structure of the sport they engage in

• Like 2

So my opponent this week is playing the Pats defense and their kicker. Zzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1

I'm in a 30 point hole.

I don't like my chances of winning this week. I really thought I'd go undefeated....not really.

So my opponent this week is playing the Pats defense and their kicker. Zzzzzzzzz.

By 'opponent' do you mean Hayes Davenport? YOU'RE ON NOTICE HAYES. I don't care how much I love your podcast, this is sloppy.

A bunch of people 3-1 after this week.

Glad I went the homers route by picking up Dick-Rod (and yes, I yell that nickname during games).

Wow guys, I guess Iowa was on the right side of this whole Draftkings business all along.

• Like 2

that reminds me - I've turned my position as commissioner into a dictatorship. Even though the poll about playing for $ ended 5-4 in favor of playing for cash, I've made an autonomous decision to ignore all of you and not do it.

I don't want to be held responsible for other people's money if it forces me into a position of having to answer for the Draft King.

If anyone just wants to mail me cash in a birthday card, I'll accept that. I didn't like going through the draft king, it made me feel icky.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd been thinking about it lately and how it was probably a lost cause so far into the season.

We could always find an alternative grand prize that's cheaper/free.

• Like 1

I'm going to use the money I'm getting back from the king to buy myself some ibuprofen after the curbstomping my beloved Pork Swords received from the elizamuffins fucking juggernaut.

• Like 3

I'm going to use the money I'm getting back from the king to buy myself some ibuprofen after the curbstomping my beloved Pork Swords received from the elizamuffins fucking juggernaut.

I give all glory to God (Bill Belichick)!

• Like 2

I'm pretty excited for my guaranteed win this week against Hayes "I don't set my lineup anymore because I'm too busy hanging out with my cool new friend Tom Scharpling" Davenport.

• Like 4