🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

I was so surprised that someone would drop Smith Sr.

Damn my waiver number

anyone low on tight ends? I've got 2 premier guys - Martellus Bennett and the recently freed Antonio Gates. I probably won't give them to you, but maybe I will. Interesting trades will be considered.

I'm used to a 12-person league where you have to really dig deep, so I don't really feel much trades in this league, since I have a full roster of people who just underperform sometimes.

Plus I got Julius Thomas and Delanie Walker, so, no way.

Edit: Though, I might make a big trade to get a Packer on my team so I have more to be happy about when the Packers continually dominate. I'm thinking A-Rod/Cobb/Jones, maybe Adams.

i'm still tied with hayes for the worst record, but i am setting my lineup. i think i can get a win this week though, things are finally coming together a little bit.

• Like 2

Gonna be a real nail biter tonight watching my Pats! Hope I can stay up!!!!

Coming for you, @norm

20151018_190009_zpsdulbnlba.jpg

#NoMakeupSelfie

• Like 3

Feeling pretty nervous this week!!!! I know my Pats will come through for me though and #DoTheirJob

I'm getting decimated by a possible (probable?) Hayes Davenport impostor who has seemingly abandoned his team WEEKS ago. I have reached a new low. Unless it's actually Hayes, in which case, it is a career highlight.

You just gotta have a little faith in Chris Johnson. He only needs what? 5-6 TDs and a couple hundred yards to get you the win

• Like 1

I shot myself in the foot and I deserve the loss I'm going to get served up at the hands of Norm. I had Antonio Gates starting, saw he was injured,picked up his back up TE, but then forgot to start him so I got a big ol' goose egg from gates when I could have gotten 14 from the other guy.

hint, hint http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/pizzahut/2015/commish/index?next=home

Sell us on why we should nominate you, Steve. Sell us on why YOU should maybe win a cornhole set or a license plate frame.

I live in an apt., so I don't have anywhere to put a cornhole set. I've really got my sights set on that license plate frame. I feel like I'd get more respect on the road if I was drivin around with something like that.

• Like 1

I live in an apt., so I don't have anywhere to put a cornhole set. I've really got my sights set on that license plate frame. I feel like I'd get more respect on the road if I was drivin around with something like that.

tough shit, pirate boy

• Like 2

Feeling like I might win after all.

Damn it feels good to be a Pats fan!!

• Like 1

I have 2 idiot friends who are Dolphins fans and they are both at the game tonight. I am gonna be dining out on their sad posts for months!!!!!!!

I am going up against D Lewis this week lol!!!!!!

• Like 1

we played last week, mongoloid

You read that sentence wrong

I am going up against D Lewis this week lol!!!!!!

Ay!! I was watching his injury like a fuckin hawk lol.

That was a tough call though, I wanted the Patriots to lose so hard. Can't complain about 16 pts. I wanted to root against them though!!! Fuckin Brady.

Sunday is going to be pretty interesting. I'm not very hopeful... luckily the people we always have over are also the yell-at-the-TV kind, so it won't be too obvious hahah.

• Like 1