🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

I sort of don't like that we have basically unmanned teams when already we are only a 10 man league.

Gotta do better next year!!!

Holy shit, I've seen some seriously brutal injuries in the last few hours.

Steve Smith is out for the rest of the season and I already had 5 players on a bye week.. ah.... So at least my lineup is chosen for me for next week haha!

Aaron Rodgers is going to save me at 830 right?! It's actually looking a little more hopeful for me than this morning haha. I may finally end your streak! :D

Lotta people into A-Rod even though he looks like your friend's older brother

If anyone is gonna take me down I am glad it is Aaron Rodgers HUBBA HUBBA

Agreed!! That was an intense Broncos defense, I wasn't expecting it to be that bad!

Congrats!!!

being 3 minutes late to the draft really screwed me. It auto-drafted Leveon Bell as my first pick. He missed the 1st 2 games of the season b/c of weed and now he injured himself and is probably out for the rest of the season. Punctuality is important

• Like 3

staring to feel like Iron Chef over here. REIGNING SUPREME!

Gross. And i reallylike iron chef

• Like 1

being 3 minutes late to the draft really screwed me. It auto-drafted Leveon Bell as my first pick. He missed the 1st 2 games of the season b/c of weed and now he injured himself and is probably out for the rest of the season. Punctuality is important

Ah, Next week will be fun for us, Steve. Hope you're prepared :)

So, everyone is in the playoffs, but most of the teams have to fight through a Loser's bracket?

So I looked at this thread finally. First off I'm pissed I didn't participate. Second I'm super pissed SteveH is making fun of the jets. What's up with that? I'm a huge jets fan and I'm pretty cool

• Like 1

You oughta punch him in the mouth and remove him from parenthood for 6-10 weeks

• Like 2

God I hope someone notices my cool and funny Geno Smith joke

• Like 4

Good joke blink. I'll accept it. Sometimes you gotta just sit back and take one on the chin.

And Steve jets giants in a few weeks. I'm excited to lose some friends that Sunday. And huge jets fans are a real thing. We're the ones who hate ourselves and you can see a glint of early onset dementia in our eyes

• Like 1