🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

Jesus Christ Muffins, that's super uncool

• Like 1

Honestly think Sanchez should be starting over Bradford

• Like 2

Jesus Christ Muffins, that's super uncool

I am not here to make friends. I am here to win!

• Like 2

Injuries are continuing to be suuuper uncool.... RIP Dion Lewis for the season :'(

Hey, I did second best aka first worst... but I beat Steve H! inyoface like I said I would! (I just need something to cheer me up after Aaron Rodgers "played the worst game of his career" last week... other than throwing a tablet he's all better now.. aw.)

I adjusted the playoffs so now the top 6 teams are in. I didn't realize the default setting was to be dumb. Here's what it would look like if playoffs started today. So, even if I win in the first round, I just go on to get crushed by the mighty Muffins

Capturesdfas_zpsavksutor.png

• Like 2

Goddammit Steve, you just fucked me out of a potential playoff berth! You are corrupt! A guy fights tooth and nail to a near-.500 record, he should get a taste of some of that postseason pie!

• Like 2

It's a pretty tight race to the bottom in this league so I'm sure that playoff picture will change. Other than Elizamuffin's dominance, and nerd about sports awfulness, it's pretty even. Even "Mr. New York" Hayes Davenport has a shot I think (if he sets his lineup)

Doesn't change much for me so I don't care!! Do whatever you want!\

I am sorry to be gloating AT ALL but I do want you to understand this is my 3rd year doing fantasy and my 1st year where I am not finishing in LAST PLACE.

• Like 2

I like the playoffs change.

About to go Holly Holm on y'all Ronda Rouseys.

• Like 1

I've now regained 3rd place. Liz and Jaclynn: you're probably not going down.

• Like 2

My team is awful, and now stupid Julian Edelman is injured. First Bell, now Edelman. Eli Manning has a bye this week (you were wrong Hayes) and I play freakin elizamuffins. My season is done.

• Like 3

Don't be so hard on yourself, there's still time for some of her players to get injured!! Ooh, not true, Peyton has a "bye bye" since he's ruled out this week.

I can't believe I'm going to lose to an unmanned bot

• Like 2

Yeah, RoboHayes does fine when his players are all active... He had 3 players incl. his quarterback on a Bye week, so I almost felt like I didn't earn my win.

This evening likely ends my tiny streak. Ooh And the Ravens finally won again, but lost Flacco and Forsett, so...... RIP Ravens officially.

I can't believe I'm going to lose to an unmanned bot

I might need to create a trophy for this loss. Losing to a team with 3 empty spots?

Also, when we don't do this again next year, Hayes will not be invited. Maybe we'll have better luck with Sean, or engineer Cody Boy.

Sean does play! And I would love to see CodyBoy try to shit-talk each week, it would be so adorable.

I think there should be an award for losing to HayesBot. He (it?) picked a good lineup, so it's kind of like a frustrating loss against Chess AI or Samus, where you can't actually be upset but it still hurts.

• Like 1

So freaking pumped for tonight's game! Making a pot of coffee so I don't fall asleep! Spoiler alert-I am going to fall asleep. How does Tom Brady stay up so late for these games??????

• Like 1