🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

You did it! See, I told you to have more confidence in yourself. And congrats, Kyle! Scoreboard looks like we're still in halftime.

Rematch next week now, Watch your back, Steve. No more of this: youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

congrats @steveh!

don't be a good sport. this is war. I'll see you in the playoffs

I am gonna win this whole thing and dedicate it to all the puppies and kitties out there without mommies and daddies!

• Like 2

Sean does play! And I would love to see CodyBoy try to shit-talk each week, it would be so adorable.

I think there should be an award for losing to HayesBot. He (it?) picked a good lineup, so it's kind of like a frustrating loss against Chess AI or Samus, where you can't actually be upset but it still hurts.

Already taken care of. It's called The Singularity Award and you can view it on the league homepage in all its' glory

• Like 1

Already taken care of. It's called The Singularity Award and you can view it on the league homepage in all its' glory

That's beautiful. I'll go easy on you this week to show my appreciation.

Fuuuuck I'm going to lose to the God damn bot two God damn weeks in a row

WHAT KIND OF SCHEDULING IS THIS

• Like 1

a robot makes the schedule, not me. Maybe Hayes knows him.

• Like 2

Didn't realize Dez was playing Thursday and wanted to switch him out with all his injuries.. So Dez, Todd Gurley and Josh Brown got on the 2-choo train with 2 points each to reward me, how is that even a thing... FF is like a reality drama.

Also I'm currently losing to SteveH 103-19. I have 5 players left vs. his 1, but still. That's just... I feel like I need to shower.

• Like 1

I HOPE THEY START JIMMY GARRAPOLO TO EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD!!

Can't believe I started James Jones over TY Hilton...

The only thing I hate more than losing is Adrian Peterson. Okay, I am alright with losing but not with that guy!!!! I mean congrats or whatever.

HIcspjK.jpg

• Like 2

If I lose to Hayesbot this week, there's a chance of a 4-way tie for first in the West. I think everyone deserves a participation trophy or a gold star.

I'm assuming the Hayesbot has gained sentience, as that's the only explanation for its stunning 6 game winning streak, including wins over mega-elite teams such as my beloved Pork Swords and poor Blink's team, victimized twice in a row.

Can this synth bastard run the table and find a way into the playoffs? In the topsyturvy world of the Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation anything is possible. Especially with you-know-who as the commissioner. Let's send it back to you guys in the studio.

• Like 2