🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

Hollywood Handbook Forum Fantasy Football Federation

I'm hoping that the games this week shake out so that by the end of Monday, seven of our ten teams that are 7-6, so I can use this great lead in my recap (which can be read at fictional website www.porkswords2015.blogspot.com)

Hollywood Handbook is described by some as satire but the Fantasy Football league that carries its name has come to be defined by parity.

• Like 1

I had to look up parity, but once I did...solid joke.

• Like 1

I got Norm and Steve advancing to the second round.

I've got Blink advancing in the non-canonical consolation tournament and I am going to take a dive so that the Hayesbot advances over this incredible Pork Swords club, so we can get our third epic Blink/Hayesbot matchup in four weeks and Blink can finally overcome his robo-demons.

• Like 1

I can probably move Hayes-bot into the real playoffs, but someone would have to fall on their pork sword

Things are not looking good for old muffins. Looks like my fantasy team is keeping with it's grand tradition of totally falling apart in the post season.

I lost by 1 point? Come on! Thanks "megatron"

• Like 1

The only thing I hate more than losing is Adrian Peterson. Okay, I am alright with losing but not with that guy!!!! I mean congrats or whatever.

HIcspjK.jpg

Twice now

• Like 1

Congratulations on your honorable victory without relying on a child abuser to carry you to the championship.

I'll take the switch, thanks. Tried and true.

well, that's a wrap everyone. Since I didn't win, I'd have to say that this season was a complete and total failure. Congrats to the Hamburger Sandwiches on winning it all!

Now it's time for the award ceremony.FF_zps9egxbaaq.png

• Like 1

This week felt a little empty without you guys :(

Well, I was embarrassingly excited about winning this league and... I learned way too much about fantasy football, but I'm going to use it to crush everyone I know next year, this was way more fun than I expected.

See you all at HHFFFF2016.

• Like 3