🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 200 — 200th Episode!

This is why Matt and Brett are completely off base with regards to big game hunting:

tl;dw: Hunting is actually part of wildlife preservation. But you should watch the video.

i love when joe rogan is cited as an expert on every subject
I would think you were being sarcastic, but Joe rogan said you weren't.
  • Like 1

This is why Matt and Brett are completely off base with regards to big game hunting:

tl;dw: Hunting is actually part of wildlife preservation. But you should watch the video.

Joe Rogan is an anthropomorphised pile of human garbage, spewing semi-coherent trash at all times.

• Like 1

I love this show the most out of any other Earwolf. It's introduced me to so many hilarious people that I am now aware of and keep tabs on. I started studying improv this year too as a result and it's not something I can imagine not doing now... it's taught me a lot about myself and done a lot for my anxiety.

That being said it's hilarious whenever Matt goes on some rant about how he's completely underappreciated at Earwolf, whether it's true or not haha.

Humons,

Here is a break-down of the scenes from this episode.

- Intro Story – Buying music online – The Chemical Brothers threaten Andy for money after he gets their music online for free (0:29)

- Intro Story – Parking valet tells Brett the lot is full due to “Star Wars” –Brett gets kicked out of various places for “Star Wars” but doesn’t get any other explanation (8:58)

- Let’s Talk Some More About That – Going off on a stranger – Racist store gives customer VIP treatment/following (14:23)

- What is Bothering You? – Dentist who killed Cecil the Lion – Man continues to go to dentist even though he killed Cecil (29:42)

- Let’s Talk Some More About That – Transporting dead animals at an airport – Airport security grills passenger about putting gazelle in zebra bag (41:39)

- Crap on YouTube – Police officer gives message to thief who broke into his favorite restaurant – Officers follow up on restaurant robbery (52:55)

- Crap on YouTube – Mason’s Dream Wave – Documentarian interviews surfers about their perfect wave (1:06:44)

- Crap on YouTube – Post-fight interview – Fighter afraid of hurting kindhearted opponent (1:16:55)

- Twitter Suggestion – Blackout – Chemical Brothers discuss making chemical kills everything and converts them into Chemical Brothers (1:24:51)