🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 369 — The Hotwives of Las Vegas

What happens in Vegas gets made into a hilarious show starring Dannah Phirman, Danielle Schneider, Andrea Savage, and Casey Wilson! The Hotwives are back on a bonus CBB to talk about the Vegas strip, timezones, and Magic Mike XXL. Then, Denise, Leona, Ivanka, and Jenfer, the titular Hotwives of Vegas, arrive to promote hot new items you won’t be able to live without!

You know, 'It doesn't exist!' is a wonderful addition to the list of things to yell at guests they won't understand and I hope to hear more of it.

Also, as a lifelong Maine resident I can confirm that if you live here you will randomly cross paths with Stephen King a ridiculous number of times. I am not saying this as a joke.

• Like 6

Don't pay any attention to all of the naysayers. This was a great episode!

My favorite was Scott trying to calm down 4 cackling women all talking at once.

"hey let's all talk at once, that's fun!"

-PFT

• Like 8

You know, 'It doesn't exist!' is a wonderful addition to the list of things to yell at guests they won't understand and I hope to hear more of it.

Also, as a lifelong Maine resident I can confirm that if you live here you will randomly cross paths with Stephen King a ridiculous number of times. I am not saying this as a joke.

As another life-long Maine resident, I can attest to this. Walked into a grocery store once and there he was, talking with a bunch of random people about the Red Sox.

Also Scott, great Maine accent. Sounds exactly like us. C+.

• Like 1

As another life-long Maine resident, I can attest to this. Walked into a grocery store once and there he was, talking with a bunch of random people about the Red Sox.

Also Scott, great Maine accent. Sounds exactly like us. C+.

Sister lives there - she also saw him at the grocery store...

My favorite was Scott trying to calm down 4 cackling women all talking at once.

"hey let's all talk at once, that's fun!"

-PFT

Yeah it was nice of him to explain to those women that they needed to calm down.... ;)

Great ep. I think my favorite moment was near the end when Casey made a crack about Scott in her own voice, and he goes "What's that, Jenfer?"

• Like 1

Yeah it was nice of him to explain to those women that they needed to calm down.... ;)

The best bit was when one of them (Andrea?) said 'this is what Scott hears right now' and then made a bunch of crazy clucking noises.

• Like 1

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

:mellow: This was a lot closer to M'ehp than Grep.

Scott has been way harsher on lazy improv'ers previously...the most I noticed here was teasing one of the hotwives for repeatedly saying "you know?"

He should be more consistent.

All in all, A+

(Sorry, that's kind of mean)

• Like 1

We've been spoiled with bonus eps recently

:mellow: This was a lot closer to M'ehp than Grep.

Scott has been way harsher on lazy improv'ers previously...the most I noticed here was teasing one of the hotwives for repeatedly saying "you know?"

All in all, A+

Improvisers?

I enjoyed this episode and I'm unfamiliar with half of the hotwives.

Did the guests/Scott really not know about Donald Glover's rap career? They were referring to him as "comedian" Donald Glover rapping. Wasn't sure whether or not it was a bit because he is now better known for his rapping than he is for his comedy.

Did the guests/Scott really not know about Donald Glover's rap career? They were referring to him as "comedian" Donald Glover rapping. Wasn't sure whether or not it was a bit because he is now better known for his rapping than he is for his comedy.

He's pretty well known as both. Several seasons on a major NBC series will make you pretty well known as a comedian.

Pamela from Big Bear is one of the hot wives?

• Like 3

I assume since he used to perform at UCB some of these hot wives actually know him as Donald Glover. He was even on early an early ep of CDR. that and he is credited in the movie as donald glover, not Childish Gambino. And maybe they just simply haven't heard of Childish Gambino, there are multiple possibilities.

• Like 1

:mellow:/> This was a lot closer to M'ehp than Grep.

All in all, A+

those "lazy improv" bits were some of my favorite parts of the show. I really enjoyed this ep and learning about the baking of the Hotwives bread.