🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DylanLoquaciousMedford

PLEASE stop playing loud music with no warning

The volume of the punk music is way too loud compared to the dialogue. Please. Either stop playing the music (I would prefer this) or at least turn it down.

200 episodes later, it's still loud and it's starting to really piss me off. I can't be alone here.

previous posts:

"hey matt, stop yelling, "AAAAAND SCEEEEEEEEENE" (loud music) everytime anyone else says something funny.

I know you're jealous of their ability to maintain a thread of humor but please stop yelling into the mic, you're gonna piss off my neighbors"

"These bands I4H keeps having are terrible. They aren't bands, actually. They're just these pedro the lion douchebags one after the other. Really steps on the flow of the show and seems like a pointless addition."

nicest thing i can say right now: maybe this isn't for you.

• Like 8

"200 episodes later, it's still loud and it's starting to really piss me off."

It just started?

This is insane.

Listen to a different podcast, nobody forces you to listen to i4h. Just another Internet curmudgeon, has to whine about something because there's a message board.

• Like 1

"hey matt, stop yelling, "AAAAAND SCEEEEEEEEENE" (loud music) everytime anyone else says something funny."

Uh, you really don't understand how improv works, do you? I get the feeling that Besser is going to take your opinion really seriously.