🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 264 — H2 Hell No

This week, the Sklars explain why George R.R. Martin simply does not have time to visit practice for the New York Jets and why a drunk Dennis Rodman makes more sense than a sober Dennis Rodman. Then, Randy and Jason welcome to the show Ken Marino who talks about the best technique for auditioning, as well as his time as a cast member on MTV’s The State. Later, in quick hits the gang explains why athletes should not be picking fights with each other on social media, particularly if english is their second language. Lastly, Dennis Rodman calls in to explain his plan for water conservation.

ping ping ping

I think I counted six phone pings, there could've been more. :D

This was a great way to end my week, guys! I've adored Ken Marino since "The State" and I'm glad to hear that he's as nice, genuine, and funny as I'd hoped. And yes, John Carter is from Mars and Steve Rogers is Captain America.

Tiger Woods just entered the Wyndham Championship and if he actually follows thru, he'll be playing a half-hour away from me. Not sure how close to a Perkins. Hope his mother is traveling with him. (Sorry, Tiger is my fave Chris Cox voice, after Sam Elliott)

Sign in to follow this